I saw how Ms.Whatever's face got redder and redder.

"I do not tollerate students disrespecting me!" She clenched her fists and glared at me.
I smiled brightly back at her. If this was a mission I would of just shoot her och throw one of the knifes I have hidden in my shoes. But it's not.

"I apologize for whatever you think I did. But if you excuse me! I have to go to the gym, bye!" I grabbed my bag and ran towards the door. I looked up at the time and saw that there was another hour left of school, but I know my parents wont care. Hell, they'll be happy I acually did something bad!

***

"My baby skipped school!!" My mom shouted for the 50th time while dancing around in circles. My dad was standing with an arm around my shoulder.

"You know, these guys are acually bad boys and streetfighters. Maybe you could try being yourself while they're here. If you don't like it then you can stop?" He looked hopefully down on me.

"I'll think about it." I anwsered, and I acually will. It felt good talking back to Ms... (I really need to ask what her name is. I never listen to what people say during school)

"Come on mom! It's time for me to kick your ass!" I said clapping my hands in excitement.
Mom stopped dancing around and looked at me. She smirked and popped her knuckles.
"We'll see about that baby!" She said and jumped into the ring with me.

***

I had been cleaning my wepons all night. When we left the headquaters I got a message saying the idiots were coming tonight instead of tommorow, so I had to put them away. I layed my pocket knifes and my gun on my bed.

You see, I always carry around my favorite knifes and guns for protection. Being an assasin means that alot of people wants you gone. It has happened a few times that some dumbass thinking he could kill me, came to my during school. I always ended up killing them before they could tell people about my true identity, but you can never know when someone finds out.

I sat down and picked up my gun. I checked to see if I needed to refill and I did. So I reloaded it and placed it back into the hidden pocket in my black blazer.
I also placed the knifes back into my shoes, which were a pair of black Dr. Martens. Right when I was done I heard someone pull up our drive way.

I saw three motorcycles. They were all black Harley Davidsons. I snorted a little. They were the same as one of my motorcycles, but mine has a little extra power.

The first guy who pulled of his helmet had brown curly hair, just like the second guy had. But the third, that looked a bit older, had straight brown hair. They were dressed similar. They were all dressed in skinny jeans and black plain t-shirts topped with leather jackets. They made their way to our front door. I looked down on my outfit. Black ripped jeans and a black tank-top was okay.

If I had been wearing my mission clothes I would of have to change. But I had just been down at the garage to fix one of my cars so these clothes weren't as "badass" as the others I usually wear.

"Ariana, come down!" My dad shouted from down stairs. I groaned and turned the volume of my music up. I really didn't feel like meeting the idiots right now. I had to leave for a mission in three hours and I didn't want to ruin my mood.

"Ari, get your lazy ass down the fucking stairs NOW!" My mom screamed at the top of her lungs. I winced and instantly turned off the tv.

"Coming Mother dearest!" I shouted in a sickly sweet voice. I know what you're thinking.

Me and my parents don't get along that well. But you're wrong. Our relationship is more like we are best friends. They love when I do bad things and curse. They said it's because I remind them of themselves when I do.