Namjoon and Yoongi both had their arms cross as they saw Hana taking off her coat with the help of the unknown man. She smiled as she fixed his hair a bit giving a quick kiss on the cheek.!

Yoongi closed his head as he sucked in a breath. "Namjoon is it possible that you "accidentally" dislocated his shoulder."

"If you have great a plan in mind, there's a possibility I can make it happen."

"Perfect," he smirked.

The boys rushed their way back to the living room as they saw Hana and the man coming

Jhope flew onto the couch as he sprawl his whole entire body. Taehyung slid with Yeontan in his arm as he played it off by playing with him. Jimin sit by Jungkook who kept watching the movie. Jin and Namjoon calmly sat back down taking out a random book, and Yoongi was pressed against the wall with his arms crossed.

Hana breathed out a shaky breath as she felt her hand getting clammy. Her boyfriend seemed to notice as he interlock their hands together. She looked down and relax a bit giving his hand a small squeeze.

Once they made it to the living room they saw the boys doing their own thing, but one person made the man next to him to jump.

He thought he was seeing Casper, but realize it was just Yoongi.

Damn he's pale as hell, that white shirt not even helping me.

"Are you okay?" Hana said in a worried tone as she saw her significant other a bit shaky.

"Yeah I'm fine," he said.

"Hana, who's this." This time Yoongi finally had the guts to speak causing everyone to go silent, even Jungkook paused the movie as he wanted to know the man who his noona heart.

"O-Oppa, hi," she smiled.

"Hi, now who the hell is he," he said but this time with more of serious tone.

"Oh um, well everyone I want you to meet my.... boyfriend. Ambrose."

Ambrose stepped up as he bowed in a ninety degree angle. "Hello, it's finally nice to meet the people that Hana never stop talking about. My name is Ambrose Theo Wang."

"