You shoved him like three times already

Thanks to those of you who have read and voted for this story. It means a ton and I appreciate it so much <3 Also, thank you to my amazing friends who have inspired this story and keep supporting me and encouraging me to write more.

σας ευχαριστώ

(Thank you)

-------------------------------

How we made it to The Garden of the Hesperides, I had no idea. But we did, without any missing limbs or bleeding chests and that was all I could ask for.

The garden was genuinely the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Lush green meadows and shimmering grass was spread all around the area, enchanting flowers, it's colors bright and hypnotizing, decorating the entire garden. Black marbled stones surrounded an enormous tree, it's branches wide and thick, almost looking as if they were reaching for the sky. And on those branches hung beautiful, pure golden apples, so shiny that the light of the sun reflected off of them.

Somehow, I felt a pull inside of me, the thought of the apples making my mind hazy and lustful for them. I just knew deep down inside that one small bite would end up being the most delicious thing that I would ever taste. And that alone was driving me insane. The Garden of the Hesperides was a complete dream. I would even claim that it was a true paradise, if it was not for the large dragon resting in front of the grand tree.

"Zowie! Look at the size of that thing!" Nate exclaims, his blue eyes wide.

"Shh! You don't want to wake him up!" I hiss at him quietly, because I'm already nervous enough and if this boy ends up waking up that fire breathing beast, I will rip him in two. "What do we do? How are we going to do this, did anybody think about any of this?!" I whisper in panic.

"Umm, hello, that's why I'm here," Ana states, her cap and flag put away once we crossed the mist to get to the garden. "So Ladon is in charge of the tree. All we have to do is watch over him watching over the tree. No need to communicate or fight him. Now, in order to do that, we must stay away from his sights."

"His sights? He's got a hundred heads!" Nate exclaims and Thalia punches him in the shoulder.

"Shut up and listen! Seriously, if you keep yelling like that, you'll wake him up and I'll make sure you're it's first entree," Thalia threatens, causing Nate, and even me, to gulp.

"Alright, so first things first, we need to set up camp away from him. All the Hunters have tents, the rest of us will just end up sharing with them," Ana instructs.

"Hold it, sharing?" Dayi asks, a grimace on her face.

Ana nods. "Yes. Theodore here was in charge of them for us, but his thick skull forget to use its brain." Theo growls, eyes glaring daggers at Ana, but the daughter of Athena barely bats an eyelash. "So we will each be sharing with one of you."

"Which one of us?" I ask, eyebrow raised.

I feel eyes on me again and I turn my head just in time to see Percy look away. "That's a question that will be answered once we set up camp. Now, Hunters, mind following me?" Ana says, and the giant group of parka clad girls follow her.

"You don't think that thing will wake up at any moment and devour us when were not paying attention?" Nate asks, his hands slightly shaking in nervousness.

Melissa shakes her head and gives the blonde boy a sympathetic smile. "It's alright. You'll be fine. Just stick with me, I got you."

Nate's expression softens and he gives her a soft smile. "Okay," he says simply, and the two walk slowly together.