5. One-to-one

A/N: Even longer chapter ahead my god have a seat and grab some tea cos I'm talking like 3000 words

Jimins  pov.

I continued to hold the pacifier in Y/N's mouth as we listened to Yoongi talk. In a few minutes, Y/N stopped wiggling around as was stared at Yoongi, her adorable eyes opened wide as she was lost in his conversation.

"Yeah, they served this delicious ice cream! I had chocolate and my god it was so amazing! Maybe when Y/n is older we could take her there!..." he spoke.

Soon my hand felt something as I held the pacifier in Y/N's small mouth. I felt soft sucking.

She's doing it! I mean she's probably so distracted with Yoongis smooth voice that she hasn't noticed. Slowly, I move my hand away but hold it under her chin just in case anything happened, but she continues to suck! It seemed she didn't realize she had it in her mouth. Jin was right, she is falling into her headspace quite quickly!

Y/N's pov.

I tentatively listened to Daddy Yoongi as he babbled on about ice cream.I figure how I'm too weak to escape so I might as well 'play along' so they will trust me and let we wonder around on my own, surely they'd do that? I've never had ice cream but I've seen people walking around with them in the park and they look yummy! Softly I feel Daddy Jimin lift me slightly and slide me off his lap. He placed me with my back against the black sofas armrest as I sank into its softness. He turned towards me, crossed his legs and leaned down a bit to be more at my level.

"So Y/N, all the other Daddys make fun of my hands, do you know why?" I didn't respond as he stared at me."Because my hands are so small! Shh, I'm not going to talk loud or they might hear ok?" Look at my hand!," Jimin whispers as he lifts his hand up. My goodness, it is small! Hmm, is it bigger than mine? I do have very small hands.

Slowly I hold up my small fist in front of Daddy Jimin. One by one, I unravel my curled up fingers and place them up to his hand. Damn, my fingers are smaller! Only by a few centimeters or so. I see my hands are a lot 'younger' then his, in how they look.

As I examine our hands, lost in my thoughts, Jimin watches me with a smile brightening up his face. He loved seeing me lost in thought or concentrating on something small! I looked up at him after a few minutes and giggle at his smile, I didn't think his face could light up anymore!

"Was that Y/N laughing?" I heard Daddy Jungkook say as I turned my head to him.

"It sure was Jungkook!" Daddy Jimin replied,

"Can I sit down with her?" He asked as Daddy Jimin stood and Jungkook replaced him. I cowered away a bit as I had never spoken to Jungkook before. His smile was very cute! He looked like a rabbit as he smiled with his pearly white teeth. "Hey Y/N so I want to do something cool with you yeah?!" Jungkook exclaims excitingly. "I want to have a secret handshake with you! So, copy my hand"

I try to sit up a bit more but can only place my hands down on the sofas surface. I try my hardest to push myself up any higher but feel my arms ache from the tension. I scrunch up my face in annoyance and feel myself tearing up! This is so annoying!

Quickly I feel Jungkooks big hands under my armpit and lift me up then places them in my head as he strokes my hair calmly. 

"Shh Y/N It's fine, it's fine! You did really well! But not just yet, your little muscles aren't strong enough." I Just watch Jungkook as he speaks and nuzzles my head into his soft hand.

"Ok, ok Y/N follow me!" 

Daddy Jungkook proceeded to do his sequence, helping my hands along. High five, fist bump, high five, clap, high five, high five, fistbump, explode!!. It was fun! I was smiling so much I Felt something weird fall out of my mouth. I look down and see a couple thing between my small legs. My pacifier! I didn't realize it had been in my mouth but for some reason, I felt empty without it. Why? I shouldn't! I'm 17! I'm.... 17.