Chapter Thirteen: Starting Again

Gray's POV
After Juvia calmed down and her tears dried up, I decided to walk her to her next class, which is visual arts.

"Hey, are you sure that you are up for this class?" I asked her. "Because if not I can stay with you."

"No don't worry about Juvia, Juvia will be fine." She smiled as we reached her class. She smiled and waved as she walked into the class.

I smiled and turned as I made my way to my next class.

Juvia's POV
Talking to Gray-sama made Juvia feel much better. Juvia walked into her visual arts class and sat down at one of the tables. This class was different from the others around the school. It was covered in different art pieces and the usual desks were replaced with large steel tables that sat four people. The usual chairs were also replaced with stools. Juvia sat down at one of the tables and waited a few minutes before students started walking in.

"Oh my god, isn't that the girl from the cafeteria?" One of her classmates said.

Juvia looked down very upset.

"Hey don't say that out loud, you heard what her boyfriend said he would do if he heard anyone talking about it." Another voice said.

Juvia started to blush.

People think that Gray-sama is Juvia's boyfriend?! She blushed more but she stopped when she noticed three familiar faces walk through the door. It was the red haired girl, the small blue haired girl, and the blonde girl. They all walked in and stopped when the noticed Juvia. The three of them became quiet as they walked towards Juvia.

Oh no! Juvia is going to get yelled at or worse She thought.

The girls walked to Juvia's table and one of them started to talk.

Well this is it Juvia thought.

"Is this table taken?" The blonde girl asked with a smile.

Juvia looked at her confused. Then she looked around and pointed at herself.

"You're talking to Juvia?" She asked surprised.

The three girls laughed.

"Of course we are talking to you silly." The small blue haired girl said.

"Oh, um no this table isn't taken." Juvia answered.

The three girls sat down and Juvia stared at them confused.

"Oh my, we completely forgot to introduce ourselves." The blonde said as she smiled and held her hand out to Juvia. "I am Lucy Heartfilia. The red head is Erza Scarlet and Levy told me that you guys already met."

Juvia shook Lucy's hand slowly.

"Juvia is confused, are you three going to get back at Juvia?" She asked bluntly.

The three looked at one another then back at Juvia, they were all confused.

"What do you mean get back at you? Why would we be trying to get back at you?" Erza questioned.

Juvia sighed. "Well because in P.E Juvia messed up your shot so the team lost, and because in chemistry Juvia messed up our assignment, and because during lunch Juvia spilled her lunch all over you in front of everybody."

Lucy looked at Juvia and smiled.

"Juvia we are not upset with you." She said calmly.

"You're not?" Juvia asked shocked.

"No of course not." Levy said.

"We know that all of those things were just accidents." Erza added.

"We know that coming to a new school can't be easy and you were probably really nervous." Lucy giggled. "We actually came here to see if you wanted to make three new friends."

"You three... want to be Juvia's friend?"

"Of course we do!" Levy squealed.

"Yeah, you seem really nice." Erza smiled.

Juvia looked at the girls and smiled widely.

"Juvia would love to be your friend."

The four girls smiled as they sat together and worked on the art project that the teacher assigned. Juvia, Lucy, Levy and Erza spent the entire class laughing and learning more about each other and before Juvia knew it, it was time for last period. Juvia waved goodbye to her new friends and walked to her locker to see a familiar face standing there waiting for her.

Gray's POV
"Hi Gray-sama!" Juvia smiled as she walked to her locker where I was waiting.

"Hey, you look happy." I smiled at her.

She turned to open her locker.

"Juvia is very happy."

"Oh yeah, how come?" I questioned.

"Because Juvia made some new friends." She smiled brightly.

"That's great." I said back. "Come on we better get to math class."

"Right!" She said as she followed me to class.

When we arrived at the class we were given our textbooks and sat beside each other at the back of the class. We spent the class catching up to where the class was at and although it was easy for me, it wasn't so easy for Juvia. Before we knew it class was over and it was time to head out.

"That class was so hard!" Juvia sighed as she opened her locker and put all her books away.

I opened mine and did the same.

"It wasn't really, it's just a long process." I replied.

She closed her locker and walked to me.

"How come you are so good at math Gray-sama, Juvia just didn't think that assassins would need math to kill bad guys."

"We learned it at the institute just like other kids, and lower your voice." I said as I rolled my eyes and flicked her forehead.

She pouted at she rubbed her forehead.

"Come on we better get going now so we have time to unpack." I said as I started to walk to the front door.

"Unpack? Unpack what?" She asked.

"Oh right, we have to complete step 5." I answered.

"Step 5?"

Juvia's POV
Flashback

"So what are these steps Juvia has been hearing about?" Juvia asked.

"Well in order for us to properly rescue someone we must do all 5 of the API steps". he answered.

"Step 1 was to locate you, which was complete, Step 2 was to rescue you, complete, Step 3 was to transfer you, also complete, and now you are at Step 4" he stopped.

End of flashback

Juvia remembered the conversation she had with Loke only a few days ago.

"Right, we only did 4 steps didn't we?" Juvia asked.

"Exactly. In order for your transfer to be complete we must finish the last step." Gray-sama replied.

"What is the last step?" Juvia asked.

"To complete the last step you must be given a new identity." Gray-sama said.

"Check." Juvia smiled.

"And a new home." Gray finished.

"A new home?"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
End of Chapter Thirteen
I started Grade 11 and I have had like two hours of homework every night but I still have time to make new chapters and I started rewatching Fairytail from the start and if you didn't already know, Gray and Juvia are my FAVOURITES!