Chapter Three: Do You Trust Me?

Juvia's POV

"Oh my gosh!" Juvia thought. "What about Mama and Papa?!"

Juvia slowed down and eventually stopped.

"If those men came after Juvia then they must know where Juvia lives" She said.

"What if that's why Mama didn't answer my call?" Juvia made herself start to worry.

Juvia touched a necklace that her mother gave her as a child

Flashback to Juvia's 10th Birthday

"Happy Birthday baby" Juvia's Mother said while patting her head.

Juvia looked around

"Mama where's Papa?" Juvia asked.

Juvia's Mothers eyes went dark

"I'm sorry baby" She said.

"Your Father is working today"

"Oh it's okay" Juvia looked silently to the ground.

"But don't be sad my little raindrop" Juvia's Mother said lifting up her chin.

She turned around and gave Juvia a small blue box with a white string attached.

"Happy 10th my beautiful little girl"

Juvia opened up the box and inside was a necklace with a dark blue raindrop on the chain.

"Mama it's beautiful thank you" Juvia hugged her Mother.

End of Flashback

Juvia touched the necklace that her mother gave her.

"Mama said to never go back home if this would ever happen" She thought

Juvia's hair fell in front of her eyes and hid them.

"Mama I'm so sorry" She whispered to herself.

Juvia began to sprint home. She didn't care if the men found her or if she was tired, all she cared about was her family.

Juvia ran and ran until she finally reached her home. She didn't slow down, not even once. She ran through the front gates and sprinted to the front door, but then she stopped. She saw something that made her face grow pale, her legs start to tremble and want to throw up.

"W-why is t-there b-b-blood on the door" Juvia asked herself.

Juvia opened the door and she knew what she saw would haunt her memories forever. Her childhood with all her memories was gone, it was destroyed. Glass was shattered everywhere, the walls had holes in them, and all of the furniture was either broken or thrown.

"MAMA, PAPA" Juvia screamed.

No reply

Juvia ran through her house screaming her parents name. They weren't on the main floor. Juvia sprinted for the stairs, she started to run up but being the clumsy girl that she was she missed a step and fell. While falling her leg landed on a piece of glass that was shattered.

"ACHHH" Juvia screamed in pain.

Juvia looked at her leg which was bleeding a lot. Juvia knew that she would need to take care of her cut but that was the last thing on her mind right now. Right now all that she cared about was finding her parents. Juvia sat on the stairs.