Chapter Two: The Raven Boy

"Wow" the man said. "You're actually smarter than you look". He laughed.

"And you're so beautiful" Another one of the men said as she grabbed Juvia's hair and smelled it.

Juvia pulled away and gave the man a dirty look.

"I don't think that the boss will mind too much if we have some fun first right" One of the men said with a smile.

Juvia got chills

"No not at all" One other agreed.

"N-no stay a-away from Juvia" Juvia said backing up into a wall.

"But why would we do that, that's no fun" the man said as he pushed his hands against Juvia's arm so that she was locked up against the wall. He licked his lips.

"I'm gonna enjoy this" He said while moving his face closer to hers.

Juvia tried to get her arms free but it was no use since the man was too strong for her. She then tried to kick him but he dodged it and locked her legs against the wall as well. There was no escape. As the man got closer Juvia shut her eyes.

Goodbye Mommy She though as a tear escaped her eye and landed on her white school uniform shirt.

Juvia shut her eyes and expected to feel something touching her, but she didn't, in fact all she heard was a bang. Juvia opened her eyes and was surprised to find the man that was holding her on the ground with a young man standing above him. Juvia dropped to the ground and took a look at the young man. Her eyes opened wide. He was so handsome.

He had dark Raven black hair that covered his forehead
He was tall and muscular but not too muscular
He had beautiful dark blue eyes with grey in them
He was carrying a black leather backpack with him
He looked like a prince

He stood above the now unconscious man. He looked up at the others and they slowly backed up. He turned around and looked at Juvia.

"Don't move" he said as he turned back to the men.

Juvia felt almost compelled to listen to him but then remembered what her Mother said.

"run" Juvia whispered to herself.

Gray walked up to the three men and began to fight them. They fought back. Gray punched one in the face and dodged an attack from the other.

Juvia took this as her moment to escape. She stood up barely able to move her shaking legs. She began to walk, then speed walk, then run as fast as she could go.

Gray's POV

I smacked my hands together as I stood over the four men below me.

"Damn got here just in time" I turned around.

"Now listen I know you're scared but you need to trus..." He blinked looking at the now empty wall where the blue hair girl once sat.

He blinked twice

"SHE LEFT"

Juvia's POV

Juvia ran as fast as Juvia could. Juvia was very scared.

"Mommy *pant* told me to go *pant* somewhere crowded" She though.

She suddenly stopped and her eyes opened wide.

"Mommy?!!"

                                                          End Of Chapter 2
Thanks for reading chapter 2! I know it was a bit shorter then chapter 1 but that's because I wanted there to be a bit of a cliffhanger ❤️