TINY ~ 07

{Stopping with the cute gifs}

When Tyler and Zack arrived back at home, the little ran upstairs immediately. He wanted to try on his new clothes, and maybe post them on his Tumblr.

He was trying on his clothes and taking pictures for sometime, he was almost done, until he found a big from Victoria Secret. He remembered getting cute panties from that place, he squealed when he saw it.

He takes off his panties and replaces them with light pink lace panties. He took a pic for his Tumblr. He didn't know that these kind of pictures aren't appropriate, he just wanted to show people what he bought.

Next, he put on lilac lace panties with a cute bow that was a darker color. He again, took another picture, posing in front of his mirror.
The last one was red lace panties that has a black bow at the front, same design as his lilac panties.

After he was done with his photo shoot, he went downstairs to get some food. He walked into the kitchen and saw Zack with Josh, Brendon, Pete and Gerard. They were eating pizza.

Tyler suddenly got nervous, he's always nervous around Zack's friends because they were all so handsome and intimidating. Brendon was the first to notice the brunette.

"Hey Ty." Brendon said looking up and down on Tyler's body. Tyler mumble a quiet 'hi' back.

"Zack, I'm hungry." He tells his brother.

Time skip

It was currently 11 and Zack still had his friends over. They were laughing really loud and swearing non stop. It was annoying because little Tyler wanted to sleep. He was little, but not too little. He was a toddler right now.

"I just want to sleep" Tyler told himself with a little pout. He then got an idea. He was gonna go in that room to tell them to be quiet, because he is really tired but can't sleep because of the loud voices.

Tyler got up from his floor and walked down stairs. When he made it to the game room, he started to get nervous again. He walked in and saw all the boys playing a game of Call of Duty. He didn't like that game.

Josh turned around because he heard little footsteps. He then spots Tyler standing there with a stuffed animal in hand and was pouting at them.

"Aww, does someone need their beauty sleep?" Josh asks with a fake pout on his face. Tyler nods his head, looking down at his socked feet.

"Why don't you come here princess?" Josh asks, patting his lap. Tyler walks over timidly, the other boys watching. Tyler plops himself on Joshs lap, cuddling into his chest. Tyler rubs his cheek against Joshs chest, silently begging for attention.

Josh warps his arms around the boy, holding the controller with his hands. Josh leans back on the comfy chair, getting comfortable before resuming the game.

The boys have been laughing for awhile, Tyler is asleep on Joshs lap. Tyler started chewing on Joshs shirt, the older boy not caring at all.

"Guys, I'm taking Ty to bed." Josh says, the guys saying ok. Josh then picks up the little and brings him into his room. Josh then places the sleeping boy in his bed, tucking him in.

Josh then looks around the pastel boys room, spotting Tyler's panties on the floor. Josh groans from the thought of Tyler in them, he then shakes his head because he's not gay, he's straight.

He walks out of the boys room, going back to the game room so he can play more games with his friends.

Back updating this book lmao