You do talk out of experience...

"Newt? Newt whats wrong?" I ask as he strides over nervously. His hands are shaking and his hair is trimmed with sweat.

"No, no. It's fine. I just imagined it. Minho's fine," Newt answered, covering his eyes with his left hand.

"What's a Minho?" I ask, tilting my head slightly. I know that it's a name (the one who was with Ben) so I may have sounded stupid, but shuck these guys use weird words!

"No, it's nothing. Minho's nothing. Don't worry about it!" Newt says sighing a little bit.

Suddenly, Chuck jolted upwards and started running towards the direction Newt came from. He screams from the top of his lungs and I race after him.

Good Glade boys are weird

When I reach Chuck his leg is covered in blood and Newt slightly stiffens at the sight.

"D-Do you think it's Chuck's blood?" Newt asks and slightly stutters. I scrunch up my face in confusion. Who else's whould it be?

"I guess... so..." I start but start to feel slightly nauseous. I can't look away from the blood, the shining red liquid oozing from Chuck. Newt pulls me away from the red catastrophe and his lips move, but no sounds escape. None that I can hear anyway.

"I can't take this... I-I can't..." I mumble and black spots block my vision.

Newts mouth starts moving again and a smile is spread across his face, but his eyes are laced with worry. His hands grab my shoulders as if to steady me and I feel something dripping down my arm. I tilt my head slightly but immediately regret doing so.

Blood. Chuck's blood is on my hands. Literally. I let out an ear peercing scream and start struggling in Newt's grasp. He lets me go and I run. I don't know where to, but I run. Slowly I reach the edge of the forest and in the distance I see water flowing. At full speed I run towards it.

Next to the water a asian boy sits and he looks at me with awe. He mutters something, maybe even screams it, but I ignore it completely. I dunk my arms in the cool water and try to scrub Chuck's blood off me and my shirt.

Why isn't it coming off, why isn't it coming off?!

"Why isn't it coming off!" I scream aloud and everyone stares at me. Still scrubbing, tears begin to leak from my eyes. Newt sits next to me and screams something in my ear, but I don't hear. My arms are red from the scrubbing but I still keep going. The blood is no longer on my hands but my shirt is still stained red. Knowing it won't come off I start to cry and dig my face into Newts shirt.

His blood may not be on my hands but still I'm forever stained with it...

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" Newt asks gently as I continue to sob in his shirt. Minho whispers a soft: "What's wrong?" and Newt lifts in shoulders in confusion.

"It's nothing Minho," I sob softly and I feel him staring at me.

"No you're not..." Newt starts but gets interrupted by Minho.

"You heard that?" Minho asks confused, making me chuckle a little again. I nod slightly and Newt rubs my back.

"How did you know my name?" Minho asks, hope and fright in his voice. How stupid were they?

"When I came up in the box, you and Ben climbed in and talked to each other. I recognized your voice,"

"Um (Y/n)," Chuck asks in a small voice, "You know I'm okay, right? Alive and well?"

"Yeah," I say simply. Chuck nods but Newt scrunches in face up in confusion.

"Then why are you cryi-..."