I love you too

Yoongi was born with a disease. He was born with leukemia. Ever since his schoolmates knew that he was bald they started bullying him. They never knew that had such a disease. They just thought that his parents insisted that he's bald. Of course, if you had leukemia, one effects of it was losing hair.

Disgusting

Was what he thought of himself. The bullying all started when a certain classmate was pulling his hair. That was when his wig came off.

That certain classmate was non other than Jung Hoseok.

He was jealous of Yoongi.

Hoseok was jealous that Yoongi got many friends despite how rude he was. But Yoongi wasn't rude.

He was jealous about his smooth milky skin and gummy smile that girls and boys swoon over.

He was jealous that his parents were the richest in the entire world. He was the only one who knows that in the entire school.

He was jealous that Yoongi was smart. Yoongi was at the top of the class.

He was jealous that his family was complete. Hoseok's dad died in an accident when he was only 5.

He was jealous at everything Yoongi had that he doesn't.

Hoseok wanted Yoongi to die.

But that all changed one day.

Hoseok was wrong. Yoongi didn't have everything. Hoseok was more luckier than Yoongi.

"If you wanted me to die, you should've told me. But don't worry I was gonna die soon. But for you, I'll rush it"

And that was the time when Hoseok regretted to respond him with a

"Sure. Like I fucking care about you, slut. Go die nobody will miss you anyways"

He feels guilty at what he did. Yoongi didn't deserve this. Because of this, Hoseok knew why his parents always treated Yoongi like every second is the last breath, last second, last smile, last day of his life.

He had enough of his guilt.

It's time to let go of his jealousy.

And this was his new beginning.

But will Hoseok succeed?

---
Yoongi was sitting at one of those benches in the rooftop. Tears were going down his face. This time, he had enough. He was thankful that the gods gave him a life like this. His caring friends Jin, Namjoon and Jimin, his parents, his family. He was thankful that he lived.

But now, he thinks his such a burden to them. He forgives his bullies. But in his mind, he just wants to say goodbye already. He wants a rest. Not like a vacation that you'll come back, he meant a rest as in never seeing them again. Not coming back. Or in other words,

Dying

He heard chattering on the other side of the door on the rooftop. The door opened. He saw his nightmare, Jung Hoseok

With his friends. Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

"Yah! Why is there a slut here?"

Taehyung said. Jungkook nods, agreeing with him.

"I thought the janitor cleaned all the garbage. Guess not"

Jungkook and Taehyung laughs.

"Look, bitch. Why don't you just go die anyways? Nobody fucking likes you"