chapter 30.

Thanks toAGuSt---D For this cover, gurl its so amazing and im really grateful

Peter's pov.
I was searching for Harley throught the dinninghall, when i had the high pitched voice of the school secretary call of Harley.

I made my way toward the principals office in search for Harley.Then i saw her coming out of the office with a frown on her perfect lips and a teary eyes. Did she get expelled?i asked myself as i jogged to her.

"What's wrong princess." i asked concerned.
It looked like she was about to answer but something behind me caught her attention, whatever it is changed her frown into an evil smirk.
Turning around i saw Ashley, oh no. Harley is gonna kill this girl. The girl name had alway piss Harley off. Harley think she stole hunter from her.
The poor girl didnt notice us as she tried to pick her books which kept dropping. Classes were going on so the hallway was empty.

Harley marched toward her, the girl look up and immediately the look of fear consumed her face.

I quickly made my way toward them incase i need to stop any ladies catfight.

"Hey Ashley, long time no see." Harley said, her voice filled with hatred and humor, she always gain pleasure from the fear of her victim.

"H-Harley i swear, i didnt mean to." Ashley said making Harley grab her hand and slam her hard to the locker. I could tell this was going to be brutal.
Harley bullies for the fun of it but today she was damn furious.
"Did i ask you any question, bitch, answer me." Harley asked twisting the arm more harder making the girl scream and using her second hand to tap the locker.

"Harley, you are going to break her arm." i said knowing how much it's take to break a female's arm.
She pushed the girl to the floor and started to deliver kicks to Ashley Ribs.
I knew if i didnt step in now, Harley might really do some real damages.

"Harley, its enough." I tried to hold her back, but she pull away and kept kicking the poor girl.
I tried again only for me to get punched on my cheeck.
Its in this moment i missed Micheal, if he was here, he would have throw her across his shoulder a long time ago. I have a soft spot for Harley. I love Her more than just a bestfriend and everyone in the school knows that except her of course. i scare every male away from her.

I roughly grabbed her now. She tried to pull away. "Let go." it sounded like she was warning me.

"Listern." i sais sternly "if you keep hitting that girl you will kill her."

"Then let her die. let me go." she tried to pull away again as she see Ashley begin to stand. "You see you are just part of the problem. you too like her, right?." She asked me with tears in her eyes.
She is so jealous of Ashley.

Ashley managed to stand and she quickly lept away from us. She was crying badly.

"You go around bullying people like you are the face of the school." Harley shouted to her, the poor girl kept using the locker as a walking stick. "But i promise you Ashley by the time i get my hands on you, you will be the ass of the school. " Harley kept shouting still trying to pull away from me. Ever since Ashley started hanging out with Hunter, she became a she devil. She hurt people anyhow she pleases..

"Is what you have not enough, you have the school bad boy and you still want Hunter, come get him if you can, hmmm i remember our last night..we made love the whole night through." Ashley spoke when she was a good distant far away from us.

"Coward." i said shaking my head.

"She's gone now, let me go." Harley said harshly and i let go. She took a swing at me but i caught her hand. i knew she was going to do that.

"What was that?." She yelled at me for interfering in the fight.

"What you problem, when did you turn to this, fighting because of a guy." i yelled back sounding jealous. of course i was jealous.

"Its not your problem. so its true you like her?." she yelled again making me mad. There was only one girl i liked in this school and it was Harley.

"The stupid person, you are fighting for is a gay." i said more calmly now, i didnt want her to find out like this. Hunter is gay and she is busy beating people for him.

"Jesus." she exclaim." What de fck you saying right now." "How did you know?." she asked as angry tears rolled down her cute eyes.

"He confessed to it." Its true, he confessed after i gang up to beat the hell outta him so he could stay away from my girl and it was proved the day i caught him having sex with our p.e teacher.

Harley stormed out of the school.

what will you do if you find out your long time crush was gay?

have you ever been in love with your bestfriend?