Family

12 January, 1990. Satyrican Pub, Portland.

Kurt was at a pub when he met Courtney Love. she was a grunge singer. As well as a guitar player. In fact. She had a band called "Hole". And After a few drinks. Kurt was in love.

Kurt and Courtney had more than just grunge singing in common. Courtney also used drugs, such as marijuana and ect.

24 February, 1922. Wakiki beach, Hawaii.

When Kurt found out that Courtney was pregnant with his child in 1992. They got married on wakiki beach in Hawaii.

But even with Courtney in his life. Kurt still had his demons. and he still abused drugs. And so did Courtney. But Love was still there to take care of Kurt. When he felt ill. Courtney would lay next to him and rub his back. because every morning. He would vomit his breakfast.

Kurt got into drug comas. And newspapers wrote about him. And about how his child, Frances Bean Cobain. would become a Junkie. Just like Kurt and Courtney. Papers continued to print lies about Kurt. And Courtney Love became furious because of the fact that everyone thinks their child is a junkie.

Courtney Love was angry. But Overall upset. And Kurt knew that the only way for Courtney and Frances to be happy. Would be for Kurt Cobain to kill himself.

Kurt only wanted Courtney and Frances to be happy. And he saw now, more than ever. What he had to do...

Shoot himself.

which is exactly what he did. He took one last shot of marijuana and harojuan and pulled the trigger.. Thus ending Kurt Cobain.

Kurt Donald Cobain

April 5th, 1994.

The voice of a thousand

Generations were silenced that night. As Kurt Cobain was found dead in a greenhouse. With a note by his side..

R.I.P