What?! (Request)

Request for Livvy_deh_Whuumun ^^ Hope you like it!

As you exited the airport, you grinned when you saw your boyfriend Brian waiting for you with open arms. You rushed over to him, dropping your bags as you wrapped your arms around him. Although you loved going travelling to act in films, you hated how it took you away from Brian. He couldn't normally go with you due to filming Impractical Jokers and touring with the guys but the two of you still had what you defined as a perfect relationship.

"I missed you so much, Brian!" You squeaked as he tightly hugged you. You'd only been away for a week but he was always like this whenever you'd been away. It was another reason why you loved him so much!

"I missed you too, (Y/N)! How was it in California?" He asked, smiling eagerly at you.

"It was awesome, we filmed this really amazing scene where- Well, I won't spoil it but let's just say that my character is a total badass!" You grinned, blushing slightly, "How was filming the show this week? Did I miss out on any punishments?"

Brian shook his head, "No, but we are filming Sal's punishment this week. I'm not saying what it is but it's gonna be hilarious!"

You chuckled, "Oh, I'll definitely be there when you film it. How were you and the guys this week?"

"We're all good, me and Sal are actually recording an episode of 'What Say You?' This afternoon!" He grinned, "We're actually thinking of having a guest on this episode..."

"Who?" You asked.

"It's a surprise, you'll see when we get home!" He winked, smirking.

You rolled your eyes with a smile, "Okay then," before the two of you went to Brian's car for the short drive back to the home you shared. All the while you wondered who the guest would be, but you knew he wouldn't tell you no matter how much you bugged him. Instead, you both talked about your time in California and a couple of the scenes that had been filmed there.

You got back to yours relatively quickly and Brian helped you to carry your bags in (even though you'd insisted that you didn't need any help). You just dumped them at the bottom of the stairs, deciding you'd sort everything in them out when you felt less tired.

You smiled as Benjamin, Chessie and Brooklyn greeted you at the door wanting you to fuss them. You loved the three cats and knew that they loved you too (probably not as much as they loved Q but still, they did love you). After you quickly said hello to the trio, Q gestured for you to follow him into the living room.

"Oh thank GOD you guys are back, the damn cats wouldn't leave me alone the whole time you were out!" Sal exclaimed as you and Q walked in.

You laughed, sarcastically responding by saying, "Hello to you too, Sal!" Before sharing a quick hug, forgetting why he was even there.

"Wait," You began, "Who's the guest on the podcast? Brian refused to tell me!"

Sal and Q exchanged a glance before gesturing for you to sit between them on the sofa. You were confused but obliged nonetheless, hoping they'd finally tell you.

Sal switched on the microphone to start recording so you shut your mouth as he and Q introduced the episode and mentioned a brief overview of what would be in the episode.

"In today's episode we actually have a surprise guest," Q began, and you shifted in your seat in anticipation, "And that is my girlfriend (Y/N)! We told her that we had a surprise guest today and she didn't even guess that it was her," Q laughed, looking at you with a glint in his deep brown eyes.

You rolled your eyes, not knowing what to say for minute.

"Yeah, this idiot had me thinking there'd be some huge surprise and then it was just me all along," You chuckled, "I never thought you'd have me on the podcast but, well, here I am!"

Sal began, "Yeah, it was all Q's idea so if shit hits the fan, you know who to blame!"

Q chuckled, "Well, you agreed to it so it'd be your fault too. Besides, I bet she won't fuck up TOO badly. After all, she is a talented actress!"

"Pfft, everyone has their moments..." You mumbled, laughing softly, "And I've never even been on a podcast so don't be surprised if I do fuck up."

"You'll be fine," Sal replied, "After all, you did just shoot a bunch of action movie scenes in California! Speaking of which, were there any difficulties filming those, being pregnant and all?"

You tensed up as you felt Brian stare straight at you, "Wait, WHAT?!"

Sal gasped, "Ohhh shit, you haven't told him yet?" He whispered in your ear, unable to read Q's exact facial expression. He somehow managed to look confused, slightly angry and slightly sad all at once!

"How long have you known, (Y/N)?" Brian asked dramatically, not taking his eyes away from you.

"Only for a few weeks-"

"How come you told Sal before you told me?"

"Because-"

"Sal, how long have YOU known?"

"I-"

"Have you told anyone else?"

"BRIAN!" You interrupted his bombardment of questions, looking straight into his deep  brown eyes, "I found out a few days before I left to go to California. I only told Sal first because he's my closest friend and because I didn't want you worrying about me while I was away. And the only other person I've told is my mom." You answered the questions before softly pecking him on the lips.

He looked at you with the same confused face for a moment before a massive smile appeared, "Well, THIS is going to make a pretty interesting episode because, well..." He said before getting off the sofa and getting on one knee in front of you. He removed a small black box from the pocket of his jacket, "(Y/N), I've known and loved you for so many years now and I think it's finally time that I ask you to marry me. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you and all I want to do is be with you for the rest of my life. So, (Y/N), what say you? Wanna marry me?"

You stared down at him, sparkling tears of joy flooding your vision, "Yes! Of course I'll marry you, I love you!" A huge grin appeared on your face as Q stood back up and you both shared a long, loving hug.

"Well," Sal chuckled from the sofa, "This is NOT where I expected this episode to go!"

You and Brian laughed before sitting back on the sofa, ready to continue recording the episode. You were honestly relieved that you'd finally gotten to tell Brian about your pregnancy (although it wasn't quite how you'd envisioned revealing it to him) and you were ecstatic that you'd soon be marrying the man of your dreams!

Author's Note:
I didn't realise I'd made this one-shot so long, I guess I got carried away lmao! ^^; Hope you like it though! <3