Butts~

A/N: I was looking at a list of prompts on Tumblr and I couldn't decide which one to write a one-shot based on. When I asked, purplegirlyy suggested this one: “Did you just slap my ass?” / “Actually, I firmly grasped it.” / “Did you just quote Spongebob?” So you can thank her for this one! 😂💕

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon, and you and Brian were baking cookies together. The mood was light and playful, and the two of you were giggling together over random things as you mixed ingredients together.

As you went to add flour to the mix, Brian suddenly came up behind you and squeezed your butt for a second. You didn't normally mind when he did that, but because you were taken by surprise you let out a surprised squeak and managed to spill most of the flour on yourself.

"Did you just slap my ass?" You spun around and almost dropped the bowl in shock.

Brian smirked, "Actually, I firmly grasped it."

"Did you really just quote Spongebob?" You tried to sound annoyed but because of how ridiculous the question was AND the fact that you were covered in flour, both of you burst out laughing.

You put the bowl on the counter and tried to dust yourself off before carrying on with the baking. You did manage to get most of the flour off, but now your hands were covered in the white powder which gave you an idea...

"Oh no no no," He said when you turned to face him again with a devilish smirk, as though he could read your mind, "(Y/N) it was an accident-"

"So is THIS!" You practically hopped over to him and wrapped your arms around him, making sure to rub at least a little bit of flour on his back. You then grabbed his butt and looked up at him with a grin, "Now THAT'S firmly grasping it!" You quipped, which made both of you burst out laughing again. You leant into him as you laughed, and he gently kissed the top of your head.

After a minute you finished the embrace and gestured for Brian to turn around. When you saw the two white handprints on his butt, you giggled again. Even when it was covered in flour, he had a really nice butt and it was one of the many, many things that you loved about him.

...

A little while later, the two of you sat in the living room together eating your fresh-baked cookies and watching TV.

"I love doing this with you, (Y/N)," Brian said, and you snuggled up closer to him and sighed happily.

"Me too, I love you." You smiled, "And I love your butt." You added, which made you both chuckle softly.

Because it was a lazy Sunday, you spent the rest of the afternoon and evening lazing on the sofa and watching TV together.

A/N: I can't believe I haven't written any Q one-shots in so long, I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I'd like to start writing them again so I think this is a good start! ^^