3.1: The Old Friend

En başından başla

Jimin nods, smiling happily in front of him. "So you really are Kookie-hyung!" He exclaimed, hands clasps together. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! God heard my prayer! It's really you!"

The taller didn't waste anymore time and reach out to him, giving him a warm embrace... Fuck he miss it!
"God! I missed you!" He whispered while still embracing him. "You don't know how much I wanted to see you again... Fuck! I'm so happy!"

Jimin embrace him back, patting him gently. "Hyung... Kookie-hyung... I missed you so much..." He sniffled. "I thought you already forgotten about me..."

The latter didn't realize that his tears fell down on his cheeks, wetting the smaller's hoodie while holding him close... "I don't know where to start, but I'm here now... You're not alone anymore..." Jimin hummed, sniffing his hyung's scent... He never changed. He cologne still smells like baby powder and Sakura flower combined... His favorite scent since forever...

"Don't leave me here Minnie... Please don't..." He whines. "Us meeting again tonight is not a coincidence; It's fate..."

Jimin only nods... They need to catch up on their lives, most especially now that Jungkook is already an idol and Jimin is a student in university... They have a lot of time to start over, let alone to know each other more... They may be living in two different worlds, but their friendship is true...

"I won't hyung, I won't...."

The time they spent together abruptly comes to an end when Yoongi, Jungkook's manager is walking towards the van, alerting the two...

"I-I think I should leave, hyung..." The smaller mumbled, so scared to the young manager. "I guess I'm disturbing you now..."

"Huh? No! But why?" Jungkook is panicking. What if he won't see him again? "I wanna be with you more... Don't go please!"

"Y-your uhm, your manager is already walking towards the van and I think he already saw us..."

The idol looks in front of the van and found Yoongi staring directly at them. Fuck! He wasn't doing anything, but his glare gives off the idea of Jimin backing off and let them leave...

"Minnie, Minnie, listen to me... I want to see you again... Can you do that? Please tell me you can..."

The younger smiled and nods, "Yes hyung, I can... We will meet again... Tomorrow..."

Jungkook quickly took his phone to ask for his number, yet Yoongi already interfere.

"No fans are allowed inside the van..." He coldly stated. "You should know better, Jungkook-ah."

"It's not Jungkook-hyung's fault, it's mine... I-I'm sorry sir, I will leave right away..." Jimin gave the latter an apologetic smile before walking away from the van. They will definitely meet again...

Jungkook only watch as his hyung finally close the sliding door of the van as they leave the parking lot... He won't let his hyung take away his happiness once again, not now that he met his Minnie again...

"I can't wait for tomorrow..." He muttered to himself while being drove to his home.

Surprise! Surprise! Another chapter for today... Hope you're enjoying the revised version of Idol... See you again later ! Mwah!