Lance's POV

"We shouldn't be sneaking around like this." I looked up at Keith.

"You know you want to." Keith said in his "im waiting and it's pissing me off" voice.

  "Ahh!" I had a girly sound to my voices as Keith pulled me on to his chest. It's always sexual when I'm around him. Alone. I guess he is my. I don't know. He may not even like me. Who knows. I remember one time we snuck into the Red Lion. That was a fun moment. Fun. Sexual. Very very sexual. "Keith.." I slowed my voice. "They'll hear us." I added. "Be quite." He Silenced my voice with his lips.
  Keith stopped. "Why are you stoping?" I asked. "Blue Lion. Now." He ran towards my lion. I soon realized why he was running away. "Hey Pidge." I waved. Pidge wouldn't care if she knew about us. She has a girlfriend anyway. "Hey Lance. Have you seen Keith?" She asked. "I saw him walking towards his room. That was hours ago." I made that lie up just to spare time for Keith to get up into the Lion. "Man. I don't want to go into his room. No telling what he's been doing in there." She looked up at me. "Girls do it to." I started to smile. "Ok. I'm gonna go before things get even more weird." Pidge walked away. I started towards the Lion. "Hey Lance." Shrio waved. Damn. Does everyone want to talk to me today? "Oh. Hey Shrio." I waved back. "Just going to train." I said walking along to the Lion.
  When I got to the top Keith was waiting. Naked. Fully. Naked. "Damn. I love your body." I started to take my jacket off. "Hurry up and it's all yours." He replied. I grabbed his waist, then star down in the seat. Keith still clinging to my self. "Lance. I could tell you were thinking about the whole, when are we telling, does he think I'm a toy, Things." Him still laying like a baby on my shoulder, never looked up at me. "Yea.. I was." I responded. "1. We will tell when ever we are ready. 2. I think of you in so many ways. A toy is not one of them." He fell asleep. I tried to put his clothes back on as he slept. He was in my arms as I walked out of the Lion. No one saw me get out of the Lion but they saw me carrying him. "Oh shit. What happened." Shrio said as he ran towards me. "Nothing. He fell asleep on the couch. I'm bringing him back to his room." I said still walking towards the room. Keith programmed the door to unlock with his and my hand print only. That made it much easier to move him when he fell asleep like he has now. I laid Keith down on the bed. Taking his clothes off. We sat there. In bed. Cuddling. And maybe one of us is getting hard but that's not important.