Chapter 14

Hey Yall
WHY YALL 
AINT READIN

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Sign here."

With one confident flick, Harry signed his name on the contract. The lawyer gave him a tight grin. Harry returned with a loop-sided smile. His heart was heavy. Seeing his signature etched across the document. Harry gave  released his long tired breath. All those nights of dreaming leaves him to this moment. Those years of hard work for his previous law firm. This was the fruits of his labor. The name Styles & Co embossed on the top of the documents.

"Congratulations Mister Styles, your practice is officially open." 

 -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The few months were extremely tired for Harry. A roller coaster ride of events and meetings and loads of thinking. He had separated from his firm and decided to open his own practice. He was not making an income anymore. Yes, he has all the money in the world. But now he has to think about saving money. It taught him a great deal about life. The ups and downs. Pushing through your comfort zones. And every time life gets the best of him, Harry looks up to the ceiling and imagined being back in Ireland. 

Life have to move on. He cannot live, basking in the memory of Mullingar.

Every single day Harry thought about his time there. The most happiest he could be in a very long time. Life was easy. No one was waiting to pounce on him. He could relax his shoulders and loosen his armor. As he rest his head on his pillow, Harry thought about the love of his life. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Sir, we have someone name Greg here. He doesn't have an appointment but says it's an emergency." 

Harry looked up to his secretary. Did he heard right, he thought. 

"Greg who? Is he a client?" 

The secretary shook her head, "He said he knew you personally. Greg Whore. Or something. I dunno. He's Irish."

"Tell him to come in." 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

That was all it took for Harry to get into the nearest flight to Dublin. His heart was pounding hard against his chest. When he heard the news from Greg, he felt everything in his life had bin sucked into a big black hole, leaving him in an empty abyss.

"You okay?" 

Greg touched Harry's arm gently. 

"Yeah I'm fine," said Harry, wiping away his tears. "I'm fine." 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The ride to the hospital was a somber ordeal. Ireland which Harry left with such amazing and peaceful memories shone a dark shade today. Harry kept recalling about all the times that he had spent with Niall in their years of working together. How the long nights they had spent in the office and talked and argued and fought with each other. How could he be so stupid. There was always an attraction between them. They was this relationship between them. Intimate and loving in their own special way. Even with the knowledge that his profession was a cold and lonely one. Harry had never felt lonely. He felt that Niall was always nearby. Mostly a phone call away.