Chapter 11

HEY
HEY
LIKE LOVE

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"This will fit you just right bub. Give it a second."

Harry pushed his long arms out of the narrow hole of the sleeves and slid the jacket fittingly on his back. The sleeves were much narrower and shorter than he was used to, and Harry was never fond of such heavy fabrics like tweed. But as he looked at his reflection Harry could not help but shoot a grin. He looked handsome. The suit was tight around his shoulders, and the his hands were much longer than the sleeves, but Harry was impressed. 

"See I told you Harry, Grandad's suit fits you perfectly," said Greg, a proud smirk on his face. "Albeit you're taller than Grandad. You're the tallest among us I think."

Harry chuckled. He's only six foot tall. It's not that impressive to be honest.

As the lawyer checked his angles in the five angled mirror, he could not help but feel warmth emitting from his heart as he held on to the lapel of the jacket. Greg mentioned that the suit he was wearing originally belonged to Niall's great grandfather. Then it passed down to his son when he got married in the early 1900s, then to Bobby when he first opened a food store in Paris in the late 60s, then to Greg when he graduated university and now to him. It was to no suprise that the Horans has a huge closet of archival in one of their many rooms in castle. The Horan had lend him something precious to their family. Something that had meaning. And now, he, a complete outsider the family was wearing something that belonged to their family. Harry felt special. 

"I dunno Greg. I don't think I can wear something so valuable to your family," said Harry, removing the jacket carefully. "I appreciate it, I do. But I think I won't be able to wear it since it is so precious to your family."

Greg raised an eyebrow at Harry. "What are you blabbing about Englishman. We're family. What belongs to our family, belongs to yours. And. It's nice giving things to family you know. Sharing."

Greg then slung an unexpected arm around Harry's shoulder and shook him a bit. "Don't be a party poor pooper Harry. Who needs those silly expensive suits that look like shit, and probably worth more than my pay for a year. All you need is a classic suit made from Irish tweed and you're good.

"You're going to be a handsome groom. I bet you can't wait to see how Niall looks. He wearing Grandad's old navy suit."

Harry's eyes lit up. "You think so bro?"

Greg nodded, "I see how Niall looks at you. He's in love. All I want is my kid brother to be happy and have loads of kids."

Harry laughed. Niall's in love eh.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Harry was waiting on the docks for Niall. As Harry soaked up the warm sun light on his skin, something he could ever remember doing for many years, his mind drifted a particular handsome blonde with pretty blue eyes. Again

He has been doing a lot of that these few days. His mind wondering off to Niall whenever it could. It could be form something as benign as the way he looks, to the moles on his cheek and the way the dark roots were showing. Harry finds himself remembering about their first kiss. The way electricity ran through his body like a strike of lighting in a thunderstorm. Then when their naked bodies collided. How he got a glimpse of Niall's perfect buttocks that looks more than mouth watering.