Chapter 8

HELLO
LIKE

WHY YOU NO COMMENTS
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Please don't make me do this," whispered Harry, eyeing the two eager ladies waiting for him at the entrance. 

Niall rolled his eyes at Harry, "Come on it'll be like only a few hours with them. You'll be fine." 

Harry stole a glance at the ladies again and sighed. "Why can't you join us again?" 

Niall exhaled, "I told you, I have some errands to attend to. This is my first time coming home in god knows how long. I got people to meet Harry." 

Harry nodded. Earlier this morning while they were having breakfast together, Harry asked Niall about what were they going to do that day. Niall said that he was busy with some errands. Hearing their conversation, the ladies took it upon themselves and suggested that they will tour Harry around the town. They were going to the town anyways might as well invited Niall's fiance. Harry declined, even signalling Niall to help him in this case, but Niall merely sat in front of him, eyeing him with the baby blues, enjoying him struggling with the two ladies. 

"And by the way what are you wearing? No one wear a Gucci sweatsuit in Ireland," pointed Niall, eyeing Harry's ridiculously bright sweatsuit with colourful piping and a large GUCCI logo in front. "People here spit on your English poshness. Just saying."

Harry placed a hand on top of his chest, "How dare you. Only the top is Gucci. My bottoms are Balenciaga." 

Niall rolled his eyes. Predicting Niall would do exactly as that, Harry burst into fits of giggles. 

"You're so predictable Niall. It's like I can predict your every move,"  said Harry, clutching to his sides. 

"Whatever. Have a great time with Ma and Grandma. See you later Harry." 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

As they rode a boat to the main land Harry was at awe at the sheer beauty of the Irish Aisles. The sea was painted a deep rich blue, the sun was high above in the cloudless sky, reflecting specks of gold against the surface of the water. In a distant he could see the old and colourful boats littered against the docks. Harry looked back to the castle, thinking about how colourful and insane it must be to grow up in a castle and having the chance to see this view all day long. Harry imagined it must be days of hanging by the beach, swimming, fishing and making friends. Something far from gloomy old London. 

Which begged a question. Why was Niall so keen to leave this crazy life. He was from money. He doesn't need more. Why would he travel so far to work for a job that pays peanuts to what he actually have, Harry himself wondered numerous times, why was he breaking his back for selfish corporate people, who doesn't care about others. 

"We're here," chirped Maura, parking the boat on the dock. 

"Brilliant. That sure was fast Maura," complimented Harry. 

"Oh thank you Harry."