"Not even a single thing?" Yoongi said.

"It's personal information that my parents made an oath to the president that only I and them could only know."

Jungkook couldn't handle but chock into sobs as he can't handle seeing her leave. "Jungkook-ah," she whispered.

"Noona please don't go," he whined. "What if you forget me? What if within those two years you came to realization that you don't want to be in this group, huh! What if you find a man and live happily ever after with. He will take your heart and treasure it and you will never leave. Your mind, heart, and soul will only be for him... what about me noona?" He said. "Where would I fit in?"

"Where will all of us fit in," Taehyung said.

"You guys are thinking to hard about this," she groan. "Nothing will happen ok! My job, my priority is to do what I was train to do. Relationships will never cross my mind, ever. Also, I'm only going to grouped with minimum of men, and those men are probably twenty years older than me. I don't go for that type, I only date men that are three years older than me, or three years younger than me."

"That means I have a chance."

"What did you say Yoongi Oppa?"

"Hm, what?" He said as he innocently look to see everyone looking at him. "Oh, nothing I was just... never mind it's nothing important."

"Um... okay?"

"I just don't want any man to even think to make a move on you, so like I was just like maybe I should just go in disguise and thought that'll never wor - you know what I'm gonna shut up because I'm rambling too much and when I'm rambling I even talk more shit... so yeah I'm done."

Crickets could be heard as everyone were confuse what Yoongi meant who was innocently just sitting there with legs cross.

"Anyways, I should go to bed. I have a couple of hours till the general comes and picks me up. Goodnight everyone."

One by one she kissed the boys a goodnight and left to her room. The boys had frowns as they slowly went to their beds.

All except for two.

Both of them thought it'll be the last chance they'll have this moment, and thought to just take it.

Both 95 liners went inside to see her asleep, and was quiet to close the door.

Taehyung took the right side while Jimin took the left.

They thought they were being good at sneaking, but little did they knew that she was awake this whole time.

"You know-" Both simultaneously jumped as they heard her unexpected voice. "- you both couldn't just ask,  I wouldn't say no."

She smiled as she looked at the innocent little boys who were pouting. "Come on," she giggled. "Let's go to sleep my babies."

Taehyung smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist as he rest his head on her stomach. Jimin was the little spoon, as Hana hold him, pushing him as close to her.