"what happened?" her voice laced with worry.

All of our hands are picking up the cut fruit as I feel Grayson feeling bad beside me. His face all scrunched up in guilt, making a saddened feeling rush through me.

"Its algood Gray."

"no no, im sorry."

"you guys dont need to help-"

"its okay." i place my hand on his back, stopping everything i was once doing. His eyes shut as he takes a deep breath in.

"go lie down Gray, you don't seem okay." I say as softly with genuine concern obviously heard in my words.

He is about to deny; i can tell. His mouth opens like he is about to speak until his eyes meet mine, shutting immediately.

Without saying anything, he nods his head as I see Rileys worried eyes looking at us.

April picks up the remaining fruit and placing it in the bowl; cupping it with her hands.

"Go take him to lie down." i say towards Riley. She nods quickly, wrapping an arm around him as she helps him up.

They both stand up fully as Grayson sniffles once more.

He seems sick and upset. I'm not sure as to what he may be upset over, but i can just see it.

He seemed fine this morning.

Before he walks off, i begin to position myself up. April stands up with me, looking at me with worry in her eyes. My lids shut over my eyes, letting out a deep sigh.

"i'll go, you should make sure he is okay." April says softly with her warm smile. I appreciate her actions making me feel a little guilty.

"no April its fine-"

"no no no." she shakes her head; still smiling. "its fine really, i will see you tomorrow at school mkay." her brows raise as i chuckle.

"sure will diaper girl." i joke; trying to lighten the mood. Hiding the fact that i am deeply worried over about my younger brother.

"shut up and don't tell anyone that." she warns jokingly, poking my chest.

"i'll put this on the bench and make my way out, see ya bud." she pulls a funny face before walking down the hall. I smile at her sweet actions, turning back to my room.

I remember suddenly to text Malia; making sure whatever it is that she needs is important.

4:47pm
Me: yo mal, gray told me you needed to talk?

I place my phone down, not expecting her to text me right away until i am proven wrong.

Malia: yes indeed we do young specimin

Me: ... are you okay?

Malia: im peachy

Me: mal wtf

Malia: okay okay i was just in a good mood
Malia: but no this is serious

My mood changes a little as my smile kind of drops.

Me: serious?

Malia: yes

Me: do you need to speak in person or?

Malia: that'd be easier to be honest..

Me: wanna call or want me to come over?

Malia: you want to come over?