9

9 | Lollipop?

song: gave your love away by Majid Jordan

cause you make me smile
even just for a while

Ethans POV

"What am I supposed to do Gray?" I say running my hands through my hair; frustrated.

It is almost lunch and I cant stand hurting Bailey. She hangs out with our group... And well. Since I basically wasn't here she must of been fine.

But now?

I'm here bitch.

What am I supposed to do?

"Hang out with us? Duh?" Malia says in a 'duh' tone as she stares at me like I am stupid. They all chuckle as we walk down the halls.

"But... Bailey." i say sighing as my fingers tap on the straps of my bag. My feet scuff over each other as my head dangles low.

"Look." Malia stops, spinning around to face me on her heels. She clicks her tongue as her head tilts; placing her hands on her hips.

"you both are gonna have to just fucking deal with it." she blurts causing Graysons, Scotts and Alex's eyes to widen.

"Mali-"

"Nope!" She cuts Scott off, placing her hand in front of his mouth as she continues to stare into my eyes.

I was speechless.

"Yes I know you both are hurting. This all sucks!"

"But you both need to pull your head out of your asses and deal with this okay!" Her eyes begin to water. No one notices but me.

I know she was on the edge.

"I know I sound insensitive as fuck but you know what?" Her bottom lip trembles as I notice her fists clench as she tries to keep herself calm.

"You guys aren't the only ones hurting!" Her lips purse, staring intensely at me.

I didn't budge.

"It wasn't fair! None of this is." She steps closer to me.

"But Ethan." Her hand in placed on my shoulder as she looks up to me.

"You are both great people who are hurting deeply. The only times I have seen you two smile has been with us around."

"We are not having one of you leave just because you don't want to see the other." She says, tilting her head up as a small assuring smile fell on her lips.

She was right.

Many of the guys around me may of thought what she said was insensitive. But she was right.

I nod my head, wrapping my arms around her as I gave her a hug; surprising her.

Her arms slowly began returning the hug as she snuggled her head into my neck.

"We love you two okay?" She whispers.

I smile softly nodding my head.

"Always gotta get your point across dont ya Mal." I tease, pulling away from the hug as she scoffs laughing.

Everyone sighed as they began to breath again.

"I am just going to have to deal with it." I say looking at Gray.

I can do this.

Its not that hard?