Saihara Shuichi (Log 1, Chapter 2)

Start from the beginning

Too tired to cuss? Drugged, probably.

Her head lolls forward, and they have to shake her violently for her to reawaken. She sees her room and snickers hysterically. "Soo..we'ee havin' a threesome..? 'Cause dicks got Kiibo..?"

Said robot flushes with red, throwing her on the bed (to which she moans), grabbing Kokichi (who only laughs) and sprinting out the door as quickly as possible.

"Kiiboy, I think the slut likes you."

"Please don't say things like that!" Kokichi hums, focusing on the school as he slows down to keep pace with Kiibo. "Anyways, I'm off to go find my beloved Saihara."

Kiibo stops, almost expecting Kokichi to wave him off. When that doesn't come, he asks, "Then..! Would it be okay if I accompanied you?" The leader doesn't answer, only continuing along the path. The robot joins him, and they walk together in tranquil silence.

"So..I've been wondering. It's an honest, critical question. Do robots..have-"

" We are not talking about that right now!"

-

Shuichi rested on a bench along the path. He closed his eyes, admiring the calm in this dome. Thankfully, Angie was dead, and so was Tenko, so now everything was quiet. Only four loud ones were left, and Kaito was going to die anyway while Miu and Gonta were planned to die somehow this chapter. Maybe he could twist things around, where the giants who used to be victims could be murderers! And oh , imagine all the tears and despair everyone would have to go through..! Even he would be miserable!

And..Kokichi? His sweet Koko would be stewing in despair at the loss of his only ally! It was all so adorable..!

He turned pale. "..ahem," he muttered, reaching for the hat that he'd left behind for the sake of the detective's plot line. That same detective personality prohibited him from murder, and made him stew with anxiety half the time. Everything had gone rather off rails in the first chapter, huh? The generic, hope-filled protagonist being the first to murder?

..it wasn't entirely true, but she set the trap that still condemned her and Rantaro in the end. Shame, Rantaro could've added so many interesting character developments and unnecessary plot twists had he lived longer.

Ah well. The love interest being a 'traitor' had already been used in Chiaki's story. Protagonist masterminds weren't usually used, considering they were meant to be favorites of the crowd and whatnot.

That didn't mean they were disliked, though. The crowd would absolutely love it.

Shuichi should know. This was his dream.

-

Kokichi spots Shuichi first, quite a ways away from the two of them. He basically leaves poor Kiiboy in the dust as he makes use of this extra energy and runs over, digging his heels into the dirt as he stands in front of Shuichi. The detective is relaxing on a bench, eyes closed and smiling at the sky. It's so peaceful.

Perfect time to interrupt.

"Saihara-chan! Shumai! Shu! Heeey, listen! ...pay attention to meeee!"

The navy-haired detective startled guiltily, turning his head to face Ouma, eyes focusing and unfocusing. "O-oh.. Ouma-kun?"

"Hey, Shumai! So guess what?" Kokichi sat next to him and clung onto his arm, smiling mischievously as he sidled up to the detective. Said detective turned pink, red on his ears as Kokichi nuzzled him.

Saihara-chan smelled nice.

"O-ouma-kun, are you alright?" Shuichi pulled the leader off gently, brushing the bangs off the leader's face and feeling his forehead. Kokichi nishishi 'd, brushing off the detective's worry and continued on with his reason of being with Shuichi.