A/N part 2

If you don't believe in this stuff then either just don't read or read but don't say anything negative.

I'm sorry if I seem rude today but I am so sick of this happening and people don't want to believe me or they just brush it off when I actually want to talk about it.

And that's why I'm writing it here.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok, for those of who believe, most know that any old item (especially from a place like a garage sale) all have that 'risk'

Whether it be intelligent or residual spirits, energy hauntings, or in some cases even demonic hauntings.

Does everyone know what demonic hauntings are all about? And attachments?

If not then ask what you don't know and I will tell you.

Ok, on to what happened!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

I was staying in my brother's apartment over the summer about two years ago and we went to a few garage sales after bowling and pizza.

Wasn't really anything interesting until I went to the toys. I was looking for something in decent condition for my little cousin's birthday (I was nearly broke then alright? My brother paid for the pizza and bowling)

Then I saw an old Victorian, porcelain doll.

The only thing that went through my mind was:

Mom always talks about how she wanted one as a child...

So yeah... I bought it, it was only a dollar!

I know, that was my first clue.

The second clue was how happy the woman was to get rid of it.

Please no negativity for the next part, it was weird enough.

After I bought the doll I immediately felt 'at war' with myself.

I felt like I was on autopilot the rest of the day while a voice in the back of my head keeps saying "idiot" "get rid of it!"

But I didn't. I don't know why but I couldn't help think how beautiful she was!

And she really was. She had clean pale skin, brown curly hair, deep ivory dress, and a lacy ivory bonnet.

She was just perfect, even now I feel admiration for her. I didn't really give her a name though and I don't think my mother did either. If we did then I don't remember.

Anyways, I set her in the backseat while we drove home for dinner.

After dinner I set up my bed on the floor and for some stupid reason I set her up against the wall, right next to my head and slept that way.

Again, it felt like I was in a daze. I knew it was a bad idea.

But I did it anyways.

The next day I went home and gave the doll to my mom.

She didn't seem all that thrilled.

It was kept in the living room on an empty side table.

That night I felt restless. I was up until a little after one in the morning.

But I had nightmares.

They were rather weird. Darkness but not quite total blackness. I wasn't moving but I had a feeling that something was out for me.