chapter 10 dragons breath

When I made the game room in my realm I the walked to the pc and started it and it came immediately on and when I started a

computer and then Azion came in my realm and said " baby brother I found something out........ what is this baby brother!!! " when Azion saw the game room he was so shocked and afraid for the weird tech and when he saw I started one computer and I said to him " oh big brother this here is a computer that can access the internet but I made it pay games so it is full of games and it can even access the internet on earth cool right want to play a game with me? " when I asked that Azion looked at me like he saw a new thing to research and asked me " can I really but how do I play a game with you? " when he asked that I then walked to another computer and started it and it came on immediately and when it came on Azion then asked me " how did it come on? " when Azion asked that I asked to the system " Arisa can you give me a book that explains the basics of a computer? " then Arisa said to me " creator I can, here it is " then out of nowhere a book that contained the basic knowledge of computers cam in my hand and I then said to Azion " here big brother for you it contains the basic knowledge of computers so just scan it with your library " when I said that Azion then took the book out of my hand like a thief and looked at like a treasure and said to me a moment later " baby brother can i have all the books of computers later and all the tech-related books to? " when Azion asked that I thought why not he is my big brother I then said to Azion " later lets play ok big brother which game would we play than a puzzle game or a racing maybe a MMORPG game or a fighting game? ".

when Azion heard MMORPG game he asked me " what is MMORPG games? " I then answer his question " an MMORPG game is a game that is in a fantasy world and you can do quests to level up and even mine or do anything you want in it here you understand if you play it " when I finished Azion and me walked to the computers that are already on and I opened a popular MMORPG game Diablo 3 and help Azion open Diablo 3 to and when I finished opening it I and Azion made a character and we played the game for a whole day and in the whole day we were playing the game we were already level 60 so we stopped when I needed to practice magic spell and when i stoped Azion asked me " what is it baby brother? " i answered to him " I need to practice magic spells i forgot again sorry i away " when i said that Azion then asked me " then can you open a puzzle game for me " I opened a random puzzle game for him I even went so far to even gave him a game book of all the games on earth and the knowledge of games and even gave him a smartphone that can help him with games.

I then walked over to an empty spot in my realm and made a training hall and a magic practice place to practice magic and swords and I even made training dummies when I finished I then cast my first ever magic spell and that was dragons breath and destroyed the practice hall and after Azion saw that he said to me " baby brother do not burn the game room ok and you need to work to hold back I teach you after this level ok wait " when I heard that I thought wow magic is powerful but luckily this practice hall restores itself after use.