56. freakyyy

I'm thinking about ending this book at 60

******

Finn😍♥️: hiya beautiful

Millie💓🌷: heyy!

Finn😍♥️: you wanna come over? I'm home alone Xx

Millie💓🌷: oh yeah sure,
but no playing video games for
2 hours like last time🙄Xx

Finn😍♥️: lmao ok, cya xx

Millie💓🌷: see you soon Xx

*******

I wear a simple white crop top and ripped black jeans, you could see fishnet tights underneath.

I arrive at Finns hotel room and knock on the door.

"Come in!" I hear him yell

I open the door and watch finn rush out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Damn he's so hot when he's shirtless.

"Sorry I was in the shower, do you want a dri-" but before he could finish his freaking towel falls down.

I gasp loudly and quickly turn around, hands over my eyes.

"Finn!" I laugh

"Oh god I'm sorry" he laughs awkwardly. I mean... I liked what I saw.. EW WHAT NO.

(Don't come at me pls)

I slowly turn back around to see finn now covered with a red face. I giggle.

"It's fine finn really" I chuckle.

"I'll go get dressed" he starts to walk to his bedroom.

"Maybe you don't have to get dressed..." I mumble as the room falls silent.

"What?" He says in disbelief.

"What er... nothing I just... forget it haha" OMFG KILL ME NOW

He just coughs then enters his room.

OMG WTF MILLIE SLSKSKS IM LITERALLY SO SHOCKED THAT I SAID THAT SNIABEIDNE

"Your such an idiot" I whisper to myself. "What is wrong with you?! He's definitely breaking up with you now UGH" I slap my forehead.

Finn finally comes out of his room and I smell the sent of his deodorant that I've always loved. But he's only wearing jeans? He's still topless.

He stares at me for about 10 seconds before running at me and smashing his lips on mine.

Ok god this is happening.

He picks me up and places me on his kitchen counter, without breaking our lips apart.

We continue to kiss, feeling our tongues dance along our lips. He reaches is hand up and down my back underneath my shirt and kisses down my neck as I pull on his hair and claw at his back.

/ yes I know they are kids in real life but you know I'm making them more mature in the book, deal with it /

We carry on smoothly, both begging for air. That's when he starts lifting up my shirt... my heart begins to race as he stares into my eyes.

"Are you ok with this?" He whispers out of breath.

"Do it" I reply acting confident but I was actually terrified.

He removes my shirt quickly and examines me for a moment, a smile forms on his face.

But he lifts me off the counter top and takes my hand, leading me to the living room upstairs.

As we both run up his stairs shirtless I begin to laugh.

He lays me down on his couch and starts kissing me again, I love the feel of his body on top of mine.

He kisses roughly at my neck but then pulls away looking at it. he rubs the marks with his thumb.

"I'm sorry, did it hurt you?" He whispers.

"Not at all" I smile.

He kisses my lips softly, biting at my lip. Suddenly we hear the front door open downstairs.

Finn jumps up as do I.

"My parents are back!" He yells in a whisper.

"Finn honey?!" We hear his mom.

"Oh my god oh my god" I panic.

"You need to hide!"

"Where?!" I whisper.

"Finn?!!" We hear her come up the steps.

"There's nowhere to hide in here! We can just tell her we were hanging out" finn says.

"My shirt is downstairs! I'm half naked finn!"

We hear a knock on the living room door.

"Err yeah mom one second I'm.. changing!" He lies.

I look around the room in panic but as the door opens slowly I dive behind the couch.

I listen to them talking and decide to get my phone out. I go to my camera and look at the hickeys on my neck, they are prettyyyyy bad.

"shit" I accidentally whisper.

Once she leaves the room finn jumps over the couch to me.

"Hey she's gone"

I sigh in relief.

"That was too close" I run my fingers through my hair.

"Oh god millie I... I'm sorry" he says staring at my neck.

"No no it's ok, I can cover them. I mean you have them too" I smile.

"Wait" finn gets out his phone and takes a selfie of him kissing my cheek with both our hickeys standing out.

"That picture better not go anywhere" I laugh.

"You should probably go out the window..." he smirks as I roll my eyes.

"Finn who's shirt is this?" His mom asks from downstairs.

Both our mouths drop.

*******

lol I actually loved writing this chapter