31. Carl

Millie a month later.

"Millie, Come down!" I hear my mum scream up the stairs. Today is the day my mums new fiancé and his son is moving in. I sigh.

"Coming!" I shout back. I'm wearing light blue overalls (dungarees if your British) with a pale pink jumper underneath. My hair is just about long enough to put it in a messy ponytail so I do that.

With no makeup I stroll down the stairs.

I see my mother talking to her brown haired fiancé. They look like they could be brother and sister to be honest.

Then I see I tall boy walk in with a box. He looks almost identical to his father. And also nearly identical to finn weirdly.

Dark hair, dark eyes, light skin, adorable freckles and they're pretty much the same size too. Only difference is his hair is straight unlike Finns crazy curly hair.

"yo I'm carl" he states, placing his box down on the counter.

"Millie" I roll my eyes.

"damn people will think we're real siblings even though we're step" he says looking me up and down.

"I was thinking the same thing" I shrug. He was actually pretty cute. I think at one point I actually nearly drooled. No Millie stop! He's your brother!

"Take me to my room?" He bites his lip.

"Follow me" I sigh. I lead him to the room that's right next to mine. Inside is a bed, a desk and a wardrobe.

"Cool thanks" he says.

"So... how old are you?" I ask sitting on his bed, he does the same.

"14, what bout you?"

"13"

"I watched your show by the way" he says randomly. I feel a little confused at first.

"Stranger things. Your really talented" he smiles.

"Thanks..." I always get awkward when people compliment me.

"Sooooo, you and Finn huh?" He nudges my arm with a laugh.

"Jesus you've seen my instagram too?" I feel myself blush.

"Um of course. I mean hello! Your like hella famous. And now I'll be known as 'the famous actor Millie bobby browns brother!'" He laughs then snaps a selfie of us for effect.

For some reason I feel offended in some way. Kinda like he's only happy to be my brother for the fame.

"Step brother" I say coldly then leave.

douche.

******

@CarlGreenburg