41. This chapter will be the end of you.

Suddenly jealousy takes over me and I run towards them....

But Caleb holds me back.

"Not now" he says coldly. I give him a glare. "Not now finn"

Millie glances at me, she knows we are here now. So I shove Caleb off me and continue to watch in anger.

Millie and Noah stand there hugging for a while until he pulls away.

"will you be my girlfriend?" Noah asks her.

My heart skips a beat as I wait for her response. But before she can, Noah collapses in her arms.

We all run to them and help.

[3 hours later...]

"What were you going to say?" I ask. I'm sat with Millie on my bed. We'd just dropped Noah home and the rest of the gang left too. Me and Millie decided to have a sleepover.

"What do you mean?" She responds. She's sat cross legged in her pyjamas which is a tank top and shorts.

"You know..., when Noah asked you to be his girlfriend" I state the obvious.

"I was confused at first because well you know he told us he was gay and all. But if he didn't faint I probably would have said yes" she starts to furiously eat her tub of ice cream.

"Wait what?" I feel a little prick in my heart but then she bursts out laughing.

"I'm kidding!" She laughs, slightly choking on her ice cream.

"Not funny" I let out a slight smile. Suddenly she accidentally spits ice cream all over me.

My jaw drops as does Millie's. Then we both burst out laughing.

[Noah pov]:

MY HEART IS BROKEN. then stomped on. crushed. smashed into tiny pieces all over the floor.

It's not fair. What had I ever done to deserve this? I thought he was special. I thought he loved me.

I could never tell my friends why I was really up on that roof top. I had boyfriend that I had sworn not to tell anyone about.

So I blamed Millie. In my drunk state I decided to lie. To lie and make this about Millie and I.

For sure finn must hate me. But how can I tell them now? Easy.

I can't.

While someone is laughing. Someone else is always crying.

*******

Don't worry baby Noah, I think a lot of us can relate :/