36. bang bang

(This is pretty mature and could easily scare young readers. But if you like scary fucked up things then keep reading!) :)

Two horrific loud bangs shoot through the satiation.

Everybody fell silent...

"Finn what the hell was that?" I ask my boyfriend a little worriedly.

"It's probably nothi-" He was cut off a high pitched shrieking scream. Suddenly we both spot 3 men dressed in all black with big black shot guns.

"Everybody on the fucking ground!" One of them yelled. After that everyone went screaming and running. I look at finn with tears of fright pricking my eyes.

He was about to say something when all the commotion caused our hands to break and Finn to get dragged away from me.

"Finn!" I scream and run. Two more gunshots sound through the underground station. I'm so scared. I can't breath. I keep snapping my head side to side to see anything but everyone is screaming and running. I think I'm having a panic attack.

I keep crying. Sobbing even.

"Young lady are you okay?! Come with me!" A tall woman shouts to me.

"No! I've lost my boyfriend, I mean my brother!" I cry out, picturing finn. But then she too gets pulled away by the crowd.

I can't do anything now. I slowly slide down the wall and curl into a ball on the floor. I wait for it all to be over. This is just a nightmare I keep telling myself. Finn will find me. He will.

I randomly get the image of Finn being shot dead and feel my heart stop. No Millie this isn't a nightmare. This is a real shooting. People are dying all around you and your doing nothing! I need to find my finn!

I manage to get myself up and my phone dings.

Finn: Millie where are you?!

Millie: I'm on the platform, please find me finn!😭

Finn: Millie whatever happens I want you to know I love you.

Millie: Finn don't say that!

I spot one of the men looking directly at me. I feel my stomach drop. I'm doing to die.

Suddenly someone grabs me tightly and hugs me. Finn.

"Finn we need to get out of here!" I scream.

"Come on!" He shouts back. We lock our hands together and Finn leads the way. We push past the big crowds and we hear more and more gun shots. Eventually we make it out.

"Holy shit what just happened?!" I shout still tears streaming down my face as we keep running down the street. Once we are in a safe ally way, we stop.

"I'm so glade your safe Millie" he kisses my cheek.

"Finn I wanna g-go home" I sob.

"Me too. The plan is called off" Finn was trying to look like he was fine but I could tell he was terrified. His hands started to shake. I quickly hold them.

"Finn it's okay, we're safe now" I say calmly. He suddenly hugs me and buries his head into my chest. He was crying.

"What's wrong baby? We're okay now" I stroke his hair.

"I-it's my b-brother. He d-died in a school sh-shooting" he stutters.

"Oh finn I'm so sorry"
*******
(3 hours later)

Me and Finn are back in Georgia at the maple park, still in shock.

We've been sat on a bench in silence for 10 minuets now. I check my phone to see the time.
9:37.
My mums probably worried.

"Finn?"

"Yes"

"Is the whole running away plan over?" I ask. He slowly nods, not blinking once. I can tell this has truly scarred him.

"I thought we could do it. I thought we could handle it. But we can't, we're just kids" he says quietly. I put my arms around his neck and hug him softly.

"I think we should get home" I suggest.

"Yeah.. my mom wanted me back at 9. She's gunna kill me" he chuckles.

"I needed to be home by 8. I'm in a lot more trouble my dear" I chuckle back and get a smile off finn.

We walk home and decide to never speak of the shooting and tell no one that we were there.

"I love you. Goodnight" Finn tells me when we get to my hotel.

"I love you too. See you tomorrow"

*******

"Mom?" I whisper when I enter the room.

"Where the bloody hell have you been!?" My mom scares me.

"I'm so sorry mom, I lost track of time!"

"Do you know how worried I was?! There was a shooting at a train station and I was worried sick!" She yells.

"A shooting?" I lie.

"Yes. You could have at least texted me millie!"

"I'm so sorry."

"Just go to your room"

I head to my room and get into bed. I look on my phone and the shooting is everywhere. The news, instagram, Facebook. And no one knows we were there.

********

@MillieBobbyBrown

MillieBobbyBrown: my love and preys go out to all the people that have died in the train station shooting

MillieBobbyBrown: my love and preys go out to all the people that have died in the train station shooting. 🙏🏻❤️

Tagged: no one

Likes: finnwolfhardofficial and 1039753 others.

Comments:

User1: mine too💙

FinnWolfhardOfficial: 🙏🏻❤️

User2: I feel so bad💜💜

NoahSchapp: heaven has them safe💗

User3: yep🙏🏻💜

User4: gorge pic😻😻

User5: I was there!😩

*********

This was so wiiiild!
This story has definitely taken a turn.

Oh and this chapter was dedicated to the school shooting in America🙏🏻❤️

Sorry that I haven't been posting any social media posts reallyyyy