14

Third Person's POV

Five months later. . .

When Jimin heard the bell rang, he immediately walked across the room and opened the door with a bright smile.

"Hi, beautiful." Jimin felt his cheeks warming up. It's been five months since they started dating each other and Jimin still blushes everytime Jungkook calls him beautiful.

Jungkook's lips twitch forming a smirk before pulling his smol boyfriend into his arms, cupping his cheeks, leaning in close and place a gentle kiss on the latter's forehead.

They pulled away and Jimin quickly type something in his phone and showed it to Jungkook.

"Can we go to the fountain today?" Jungkook frowned.

"Fountain?" Jungkook asked, Jimin nodded.

"Please.." Jimin pleads pouting cutely, Jungkook pinched the older's cheeks, 'fine' he muttered softly looking down at him. Jimin gave him a sweet smile before he tiptoed and kisses Jungkook's cheek.

***

Jungkook and Jimin watched as the coin sunk down to the bottom of the fountain. Jimin slowly closes his eyes and clasped his hand tightly.

'I'm so nervous, I didn't tell Kookie that I'll be considering the therapy that Doctor Seokjin had offered me. . . I am scared that I will just going to disappoint him.'

'I wish everything will going to be okay this year.'

"What did you wish for?" Jimin just smile at him, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist, looking up at him.

"What?" Jungkook snap, arching his brow. Jimin just look at him with, 'I can't tell you' look.

"What are you, a kid?" Jimin whine making Jungkook laugh, he earn a playful slap from Jimin.

"I'm just kidding baby." Jungkook said before kissing the older's pouty lips.