-Teach me. [Chapter 36]

Start from the beginning

"Good."

I grinned snuggling further into him as I felt a few flakes of snow catch in my fringe and a few dropped into my eye-lashes forever lurking in the corner of my vision, but I kind of liked it like that, it was pretty, and a white Christmas was something I hadn't experienced in years.

"You wanna go back now? It's late and I can feel you're freezing."

I lifted my head from his chest feeling my breath catching in my throat; he smiled down at me his crystal blue orbs seeming even more pure and bright against the backdrop of white flurries of snow while the sky lurked behind as an ebony reminder that not everything's as pure as snow.

"Yeah," I agreed fumbling my hands from my pockets and entwining my fingers with his. "Your family's probably wondering where we are by now..."

Smiling he pulled me up from the no longer arid ground that was littered with frosted snowflakes and immediately into him. I pried my gaze from his and let it travel the river bank.

"I so wish I had my camera," I sighed. "That'd be such a good shot."

The snow cascading down past the riverbank in it's frequent swift movements was utterly mesmerizing and to capture into a photograph in the perfect milky Christmas light like this would be magical. But unfortunately, I didn't have my camera .

"You're an obsessed photographer you know..." Niall commented and I just looked at him. "My obsessed photographer."

He corrected and I smiled as I slowly melted my lips onto his, despite the chilly atmosphere here they were still so warm as they moved against mine. Sending sparks of electricity licking inside my stomach and flooding my veins. I don't think I ever will be able to suppress this feeling and I don't think I ever want to, so magical, enchanting.

After we pulled away and began to set out away from the river and back across the field Niall brought my hand in-between both his palms rubbing it, his hands were so warm and mine were practically numb.

"Your hands are actually freezing."

Niall observed as he brought my fingers to his lips and then pressed a soft and warm kiss to my knuckle.

"Niall it's snowing, it is obviously cold."

He shrugged as he took my other one and rubbed it in between his.

"I'm not cold."

"Well I know, but that's nothing new."

He just smiled throwing an arm around my shoulders as he pulled me into him and I buried my hands deeper into my pockets.

When we got back and started up the driveway the house looked scarcely abandoned.

"I can't believe everyone's asleep already..."

Niall furrowed his brow as we started up the steps and the porch lights flicked on. He tried the door but it was locked.

"We're gonna have to go round the back, my Mum knew I wouldn't take a key..."

He mumbled tugging me along with him back down the steps.

"Niall everyone knows you never take keys."

I giggled and he smiled as he fumbled with the manual lock on the gate and it swung open revealing the neat garden cloaked in the darkness the white flurries of snow wispy as they continued to jewel the grass in white diamonds of ice.

"I just don't see why I should take a key if someone's gonna be there to let me in that's all, I mean it's only another opportunity for me to lose it."