"Like I said, my brother has been one to cause trouble. Perhaps you remember him, Klaus Mikaelson?" As soon as she said his name, Sam Uley had ripped Paul back and was up in her face in seconds.

She may hate her pompous ass brother, but he did come in handy when making a point.

"I suggest you leave." He growled.

Rebekah rolled her eyes. "If you must know, I can't. Your small town is the perfect hiding place from my brother, and if I leave I will be killed. Elijah told me that he had fixed things with your pack."

Sam Uley studied her face for a moment. "What's going on?" Quil asked, confusion clouding his features.

"Her brother tried to murder Ephraim Black." Sam said earning him collective what's in return.

"You don't smell like a leach." Embry muttered.

"Elijah said he apologised and helped your pack a lot to make up for Nik's actions." Rebekah pointed out.

Sam nodded hesitantly.

"Why doesn't she smell like a leach?" Jared asked. Paul continues glaring down the small blonde.

"I am in no way connected to Klaus, if that's what you're wondering. I will keep your packs presence here a secret if you keep mine. He will dagger me if he finds me." Rebekah said seriously, her eyes pleading with the alpha.

Sam knew all the stories. He knew all the differences between the cold ones and the vampires that stood in front of him. He knew that the small blonde girl would be the strongest vampire he ever faced, he probably wouldn't come out of this alive. He knew all about the original vampires from the legends told, more so than others because of who he was. He knew about Klaus Mikaelson and how vicious and evil he was, he also know about his noble brother who followed and cleaned up all his messes. He didn't, however, know about Rebekah Mikaelson.

"How come you're not in any of our legends?" He asked finally.

"My brother had be daggered and kept in a box for eighty five years. I only woke up recently, by chance." She said finally, ignoring the round of questions front the boys around her as she stared down the alpha.

Sam lifted his eyes from her to meet Billy Black's from where he sat at the entrance of his house, receiving a simple nod from the elder. "You have to help us with a cold one." Sam said finally. He didn't like to admit it, but this red headed cold one was continuously evading his grasp and it was starting to become ridiculous.

"Of course, I wouldn't mind," part of Rebekah was cheering at the chance to become violent again, it was the part that made her vampire, that made he a monster.

"Take her to Emily's." He ordered Quil.

Despite being utterly confused, Quil jumped in Rebekah's car with her and drove her to Emily's house.

"Are you really a vampire?" He asked softly as he drove.

"I'm an original." Rebekah said simply. "From what my brother told me, my kind does not cause the shifter gene to react. Only cold ones can do that."

Rebekah watched the tension release from Quil's shoulders. "What's your diet?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"I'm able to drink from blood bags. I haven't fed from a human since I came to town. Unlike the cold ones, my kind can drink small amounts from humans then heal them and erase their memories of it. However, I have recently discovered blood bags and probably will stick to them."

Rebekah knew that he was not okay with the fact that she drank from humans, but she also knew that her drinking habits were much better than the cold ones.