She got up from her couch and jumped in her car. The best way to deal with problems was to confront them head on and talk them out. She would not use violence unless her life was in danger, she would not be like Niklaus.

Jacob's house was the exact same as she pulled up. She was going to track down Sam Uley and his cult but decided that she would rather confront Billy Black first, seeing as he had recognised her ring and chosen not to say anything. From her experience, the tribe elders always knew what was happening.

Billy answered after her first knock. "Sorry, Rebekah, but Jacob isn't here at the moment." He answered almost robotically, giving her a small smile, however Rebekah could see the judgement and calculation in his eyes.

"Please, I am here to speak with you, if I may?" She spoke politely, trying to push back the urge to tell the man to cut the crap.

"Of course." He said but made no move to invite her inside or even to cross the threshold of the house.

"Clever man, you are, Billy Black. Are you not going to invite me inside?" She taunted, a small smirk on her face. She couldn't resist herself, it was in her nature.

"I would rather we speak out here," he simply replied, his eyes narrowing as he stared at her, safely over the threshold of the house.

"Of course. I have come to the knowledge of a pack of shifters being here in La Push, and thought I should come and introduce myself so as to not start any troubles." She said, cutting straight to the point.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Billy said, straight faced.

Rebekah chuckled lightly. "I may have been locked in a box for eighty five years, Billy, but I am not stupid. You know what I am, you knew the moment you saw my ring. Please, do not treat me a fool."

Billy smiled. "I am well aware of not just what you are, Rebekah Mikaelson." Rebekah flinched slightly at the last name.

"Please, for my safety and yours, call me Rebekah Michaels." Billy furrowed his brow at that before realisation came over his face.

"If you're willing to wait, I can have the pack here in a few minutes." With that, he retreated back into his house, though not shutting the door. As Rebekah stood there she could hear him taking over the phone, though it was fairly muffled. She smirked at how smart this man was.

Within minutes of that phone call, five shirtless men walked out of the woods. Rebekah instantly moved to meet them half way, knowing that Billy was watching from behind her. As she got closer she recognised Quil as one of them. Paul, the nasty guy from her first day at school, and Embry were there too.

She walked straight to the eldest man. "I'm Rebekah Michaels, pleasure." She introduced herself, ignoring the confused look she was getting from Quil.

"Billy Black said you requested to talk to me." The man, Sam Uley she hoped, spoke, his voice gruff and deep.

"I did. I wanted to introduce myself and tell you that I mean no harm. I know your kind has had a problem with my brother in the past, something that my other brother had to fix. I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for a normal life, well as normal as it can get." Rebekah rambled. She was not used to making peace. She was a fighter, she was used to jumping straight in and killing and this was foreign grounds for her.

After she had finished her rambling, she received many confused looks in return. "I'm sorry, our kind?" Sam asked hesitantly.

"Shifters?" Rebekah said, cocking her head to the side.

The boys mouths gaped before the hothead of the group was in her face. "How did you find out? What are you?" He hissed. Something about this reminded Rebekah of her first day at school, and she let out a small chuckle.