Chapter XIV

-Part II-

Before I can text back, the door bell rings and I stuff my phone back into my pocket and head downstairs. Stepping off the last step I look up and come face to face with Neymar and his parents.

"Hey, Ney." I say smiling as he wraps his arms around me. I look behind him and our parents are smiling.

"Hey love, FC Barça has sent a car to pick us up, and we sit first class on the plane." he informs me, mirrioring my smile.

"Are your bags in your room?" he asks as I nod.

   He grabs my hand and leads me up to my room. As we enter my room he closes the door slowly, as I stand their looking at his back. He turns around with a blank face before grinning and walking up to me. He picks me up by my waist and spins me around making me laugh loudly, before we both hear a click. He sets me down and there are parents are holding cameras.

"Moooooom." we both groan loudly making them laugh.

"Another one of your first pictures as a couple." she says grinning as she hands me the Polaroid picture. I hold the picture as Neymar and I smile studying the picture. Neymar is holding me up as we both laugh. My eyes are closed and my smile wide as Neymar is looking up at me in admiration, also with a smile.

"Thanks mom, I love it." I say quickly embracing her.

"Anytime, honey. Take this Polaroid camera they're hard to get nowadays and send me many more pictures of you two." She whispers in my ear before letting me go as Neymar picks ups my bags. Everyone heads downs stairs as I stay behind a bit to take one last look at my not-so full room. I sigh with once last glance before heading down and seeing Neymar has put my bags in the car Barça sent. We hug our tearful parents before he grabs my hand and leads me into the car.

• • •

  I grab a few of my bags as Neymar grabs his and most of mine.

"You know I'm a big girl, I can carry my bags myself." I say matter-of-factly to him as we walk to a waiting area.

"But.. it seems like a job for a man." he says placing them down and putting his hands on his hips with his chest puffed out. I smile remembering him saying that the night we snuck into Camp Nou.

"You're a dork." I say placing my hands on his face and bringing him close then kissing him softly.

"A sweet dork." I add, before grabbing my bags back and carrying them to my seat. He smiles checking the time on his phone before glancing up at me.

"I'm going to go get us some coffee." he says before kissing me on the cheek. I pull out my phone and the Polaroid picture that my mom had took of Neymar and I. I took a picture of it and set it as my lock screen; as for my home screen it was a picture of Neymar and I holding hands with the funny faces. I smile admiring the pictures before I'm interrupted by someone behind me.

"That's cute." A woman with brunette hair and shades on mutters from behind me.

"Uhm, thanks .." I say a bit hesitantly at how she was clearly invading my privacy. She takes off her shades and I know exactly who that is.

Bruna Marquezine. Ex of Neymar; He said she was too high matienence and snobby for him when we were friends. She always hogged Neymar when they were dating.

"Bruna."

"Ava." she says with repulse on her face.

"Bruna." Neymar says making us snap our attention to him as he's walking back to us with coffee in his hands.

"Oh, Neymar." she says with cheer in her voice and the repulse turning into a smile as she walks up to him and hugs him; a little too long if you ask me. He looks at me before furrowing his eyebrows as I shrug and glare into the back of her head. If looks could kill.

"Hey Bruna, what are you doing here?" he questions handing me a coffee.

"Oh, I have a modeling job in Barcelona." she says smirking at me as I narrow my eyes at her.

"Oy, what a coincidence. We're going to live in Barcelona." he laughs.

Neymar is oblivious to the conflict between Bruna and I; it makes me want to spill my coffee on her at how much of an act she's pulling, she clearly isn't over him.

"Haha, yeah, how cool. How about we catch some dinner sometime there?" she asks clearly trying to seduce him as he nods obliviously making me roll my eyes. She walks off finally as I sigh happily.  Neymar turns to me as I giggle at the whip cream on his top lip.

"What?" he asks cofused.

"Let me get that for you." I say before pullng him into a sweet kiss.

"Thanks, but baby, you know you have some whip cream right there, too." he says snickering.

"Where?" I say looking down at my face trying to get a glimpse of any whip cream.

"There." he says dipping one of his fingers into his coffee and putting a bit on my nose.

"Neeeey!" I whine looking down at my nose. He takes out his phone.

"Say cheese, babe." he says laughing before taking a picture of me looking at the whip cream on my nose. He grabs a napkin from the coffee bags and wipes my nose and then kisses it.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 107B to Barcelona. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you." The speaker near us boomed.

   We grabbed our bags and began walking into the line.

• • •

As we finally got to the front we found out we will be sitting near each other but there's a seat with someone else next to me. We walked on to the plane and Neymar put our bags up. I sat in my seat and Neymar sat in his. He grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze. I close my eyes for a bit before feeling the seat next to me move. I open my eyes and they widen at who's sitting next to me.

"Ava." she says smirking.

You've got to be kidding me.

-

(A/N: Guess who? (•ิ_•ิ))