Chapter IX

"Oh, Ava." he says smirking clearly noticing my stare. I've seen Neymar shirtless many times but the view just hits me harder now.

I pick off one of his shirts off his dresser and throw it at him as he catches it, he puts it on .. sadly.

"So what did you have to tell me." I say making my way over to his bed a plopping down on the mattress facing him.

"Okay, so I've gotten a new offer from a new team." he says smiling clearly happy with the team.

"Really, that's great!" I say mirroring his bright smile.

"Guess who?" he says picking me up, his hands touching the bare skin on the sides where the tanktop I'm wearing is cut, and placing me into his lap.

"Hm, Aletico Madrid." I say off the top of my head as it's hard to think face to face like this. He smiles and shakes his head.

"I can't contain my excitement, it's FC Barça." he says with much enthusiasm.

"No way! Congratulations!" I say cheering with him. He pulls me into a hug and kisses me happily.

"But there's a bit of a downside .. our parents said they would watch over the houses here as we move to Barcelona." he says a little disappointed.

"Yeah, but it's something new, I guess." trying to cheer him up. He smiles in appreciation of my effort. He kisses me again.

"I just can't wait to be all alone with you, and start our new lives." he says repeatedly showering my face with kisses.

(A/N: Sorry there's a lot of mistakes in the story I read after I publish & this chapter was horrible, I promise I'll make it up to y'all.)