Chapter III

I nearly spit my water out.

"Mom, what are you doing up..?" I say slowly holding a hand over my heart to calm myself.

"The real question is, what are you doing up, Missy?" She says with an eyebrow raised.

"Did you sneak out to a party?" she questions.

"No, no, of course not, Mother." I say laughing, like I would have the energy to sneak out at this time for a party.

"What kind of daughter do you take me for I say," holding a hand to my heart pretending to be hurt.

She still has her eyebrow raised.

"I was out with Neymar," I say not being able to think of a good lie.

"Oooooh." she says now smirking, raising her eyebrows in a mocking way.

"Ew, no, what mom, I was with him at the stadium." I explain quickly before she has time to make fun of me.

"You two both know you shouldn't be sneaking out of the house at this time and especially without permission." she says in the parent tone of voice whenever they're giving lectures.

"I know, I know, Ma, but I was with Neymar not just anybody, of course we were safe." I explain.

"Well talk about this later." she says throwing me a banana, as I cheer getting out of trouble and catching the banana.

I walk towards to stairs as my phone vibrates.

Neybae: Did you get in trouble, too?

Me: Yeahh . (゚ペ)

Neybae : Lolz, whatever, it was a pretty fun night if you know what I mean. *wink* *wink*

Me: Yeah, you becoming a pregnant woman was the highlight of my night, dork. :p

Neybae : Whatever , pick you up tomorrow morning for school. Nighty night, Avaaaa.

Me: Night, Neeeeey.

I put in my headphones and listen to music for a while. I sit at my desk turning on my lamp, looking down at the half finished drawing. My eyes wander over to the picture frame on my desk, making me smile. It's Neymar and I as kids whenever we had to hold hands for a picture, our moms made us. You can see the look of disgust on both of our faces. I have pictures of Neymar and I all over my room, we hang out all the time. I set the picture down and finish up the drawing of Neymar dribbling. He's asked many times if I can draw him and I always said no, but he didn't know I working on this. I sign at the bottom my name before yawning and getting up from my desk chair, charging my phone, and falling asleep on my bed.