Jungkook smiled for the first time after being there "so you think it's not wrong to give him a chance" he want to be assured again.

"Yugyeom also deserves a chance, but the final decision will always be yours and we will be there to support you, humans always go with the saying that life never stops for one, go talk to him, get to know him then think of commitments"

Jungkook nods standing up "thanks hyung, I will try to meet you frequently, I know you miss him lot" he hugs the elder, Jin pats his back and Jungkook leaves relieved and more clear of what to do.

Jin's smile vanishes as Jungkook closes the door moving to his table he opens the drawer and takes out a photo frame of him and Taehyung, tears slides from his eyes "I also feel something is not right, but I can't stop him"

_______________

Things were going smoothly with Yugyeom, both being in the same profession made it lot easier to understand each other more, they used to meet up whenever they get the chance from their busy schedules and also tried to attend each other's concerts, meeting for dinner, or just coffee. Their meetings were being noticed by the media who always talked about how close the two idols were. Yugyeom was energetic, playful, caring and possessive, sometimes Jungkook find his friend similar to him.

They used to chat in between shoots or when Jungkook had his trip to family which was quite often though he never told the reason behind it to anyone, his hyungs were not much close to Yugyeom but were happy to see Jungkook being more lively from past two years.

Though the same could not be said for Jungkook who still was not ready for any kind of commitment or skinship, he still had maintained a space which sometimes led to small arguments between the two, he had started to spend more time with Jin and Jimin and also focussed on his work, he started interacting more with his fans.

Six months passed in a blink, Jungkook was standing in front of mirror and looking at himself when he heard Hoseok's voice.

"Are Jungkook and Yugyeom a thing now? They are spotted many times spending time together.. what's going on?" Hoseok read the article from a magazine, smiling and threw the magazine on the bed walking towards the maknae who was now looking at him.

"Why are you sulking?" He asked the ravenhead.

"I feel like something is wrong" he said tensed.

"Oh may be you are just nervous that Yugyeom said today is special date" Hoseok patted his shoulder.

Jungkook can't ignore the terrible feeling he is having at the moment, but thinks that may be hyung is right it may be because Yugyeom has said special date so he can expect the other asking for getting official or something of that sort, but he is still not ready, he has almost stopped hearing those beautiful deep voices in his head, and feels like he is progressing but it feels bad deep inside he still doesn't want to, he is not prepared yet.

"You look good kook, but again white" Hoseok sighs.

'Gguk add some colors not white again ughhh' he smiles remembering the annoyed, cute face, suddenly feeling light. Hoseok looks at him puzzled but lightens up seeing him smile.

"I think you are ready to go"

Jungkook nods, and doesn't change his T-shirt, he wanted to remember that face more, or maybe some more moments.

He reaches the place, one of the cities finest or elegant diner with a beautiful interior, all screaming luxury, he told his name at the reception and was guided to a compartment assuring privacy Yugyeom was waiting there waiting for him, he smiled seeing Jungkook and winked at him coming forward and pulling him in a tight hug.