Ch 18 - Homer

How are the kids and Aunt Nova doing? How is the matching going to go after a rough start? Dramatic, sad, dreadful, stressful, or somehow just okay?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Back at the manor Xenovia is taking charge. Raven and Rinji both took a seat on the living room floor and all four kids were all ears for what was going to go down. "Now girls we have company over to rest. So, listen up everyone I of course have to give everyone the gameplan until your parents come home. Whosoever comes first. Ranko I'm moving your bed out here in the living room for Rinji to rest. Riko, Raven is going to rest in your bed in the room."

"How come I get the living room and she gets a da; ACHOO! Door and I don't?" Complained Rinji with a sneeze in between.

"Because you two aren't sharing the same room. Are we clear? I have a blade that's twice the height as you. Do not make me summon it. You two are here to get well. Rest, soup, and a warm bed will be the ticket. Now twins I need you both to be on your best behavior as these two try and rest. Rinji needs just as much as Raven. Are we clear everyone?"

"Yes Ma'am." Nodded the twins.

"Yes. Thank you." Nodded Raven all stuffed up.

"Mhm." Rinji looked away.

"I'm sorry what was that? Speak up." Ordered Xenovia.

"Yes Aunt Nova." Replied Rinji.

"Alright. I'll get to moving the beds."

~~~~~

Meanwhile you and Rias are back at the office and the question was still fresh in mind about Raven. Girls first actual common cold. Kind of cute but everyone feels bad at the same time.

"Rias she's fine. Let's move on. And trust me I'm on guard duty for the four H's."

"Your what?" Rias shook her head.

"Homewreckers, heffers, and whores."

"The last one is a W Hubby. Sorry to kill your thunder." She padded your shoulder.

"You realize that's the gag right?"

"Yeah. Anyways. Next!" Rias called the new girl in.

In the sixties. Someone help me. You watch the new girl seated. "#63. How are you today?"

"Nervous really. Kind of overwhelming." She nodded.

Rias knew where this was coming from. Came off as someone that would really get along with Asia. Light hair and eyes with a gentle personality. "It can be at times. What's your name?"

"I'm Delaney."

"Alright. Tell us about yourself." This is going to be a quick hook or make on the list.

She put a hand through her hair. "Well, I only dated three guys before. One I thought we were going to get serious but I caught him cheating and a day later I injured my knee. I stopped focusing on my sport and decided to better myself. Try to be better at home and with my hands. Instead of soccer I spent time cooking and trying to find hobbies here and there. I got one year of highschool left. I'm weighing college. If he somehow wants to be with me we can work things over. I'm up for discussion. Not set in my own ways and someone who's a partner has the right to have a say in anything. That sums up me."

"Alright Delaney do mind pressure?" You ask.

"I like to prepare for it and that's about it. I don't stress. Try not to at least."

"Say you found your lover with another woman in an office having a conversation. Are you the jealous type?"

Delaney blushed. "Well I hope he's not the indulging type. But I don't have trust issues if one has no reason to. If he is talking to a woman in private I hope the conversation goes well and that's it."

Mills isn't a harem leader in training thank goodness. "Rias anything you want to add?"

"You hate or love the spotlight?" She put in.

"I don't love it per say but I don't hate it. I just don't want it to be all about me. I'm not a self centered me person like others. Can't always be my needs, what I want, and my takes."

"Rias?" You look over.

"Congrats. You made the list. We'll call you. Send the next one in."

"Thanks so much." She giggled and left the room.

You smile. "That bad Wifey?"

"Catching lightning in a bottle maybe. Easy to smooth talk."

"You realize we have a lot of them that suck at it. If I here someone that wants to be pounded like an anvil, mystery box, or some kind of cake I'm throwing this clipboard and taking lunch."

The new girl enters the room. "Hi. I'm Allyson. Question. Am I going to be a single girlfriend, a groupie, or one of many?"

"Should be one." You stare with a blank face.

"Oh. Is he into that stuff?" She asked in an airhead tone.

"Doubtful. Continue."

"I wanted to know if me and my girlfriend could try out and do it as a couple."

You slam the clipboard down. "Taking fifteen! NEXT!" You teleport immediately just to get out of there. Time to have less B.S. and think about lunch and your daughter.

~~~~~

You teleport in the kitchen to make you and Rias sandwiches. But then you think of your little girl. Her first cold and she's having Xenovia babysit. I should probably call first. I don't want to be a helicopter parent. You dial Xenovia and put the phone to your ear.

< Hello? >

< Hey Xenovia. >

< (FN). How's you and Rias? >

< You would hate these broads. I'm telling ya. >

< You've mentioned the flossie ones. Any today? >

< Some again can't even dress proper. But yeah we added one to the list. And from the 60+ it's almost like a VIP list for a club. >

< Terrible. >

< Anyways how is you, the twins, Rinji, and my girl? >

< Raven is napping in the girl's room, Rinji is in the living room laying on my daughters bed as the twins are playing board games. I would say pretty good so far. Though I swear just like you feel something. >

< Bad sheets? >

< Maybe. Anything else? >

< I think that's it. Thanks Xenovia. >

< Anytime now. I'll use Durandel before I let Rinji go wild like some jungle animal. >

< Thanks again. Buh-bye. >

< Bye now. >

*Click*

You exhale in relief. She's going to be okay Rias. She's going to be okay. Though something does seem puzzling. What is off? Hm. I'll check back in another hour.

~~~~~

Corrupt my cinnamon roll creation? Yeah, not my ship. Raven is being left alone otherwise will stand trial against Aunt Nova. And he won't have Mommy to defend him this time. As you take lunch you think something is off. But what? Is it Issei? One of the wives? Or someone else?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz