Ch 10 - Im Leaving (Mini)

I am giving myself a big challenge here. After a few minutes searching up lyrics I quit and did it the old fashioned way. Breaking it down bit by bit. Thank Christ *Zap* okay friggin ouch!... Let me rephrase. Thank goodness for YouTube. I think I like where this is going. Will credit artist and song afterwards in my bold highlights. And for Issei... well haha you are in for it my perverted friend.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Shopping was a no brainer. Rias won hands down. The sexy appeal and didn't have to bare all for the most part. It just seemed to work with her. You all checked out at the register and proceeded to head home. Teleporting of course due to all the bags.

"Mommy." Gazed Raven to Rias.

"Raincheck on the attack Rave. Mommy has her hands full."

"Okay. Aunt Xenovia and Koneko with Uncle Gasper kept us in line. Mostly Rinji but you know."

It possible to have a male Honewrecker? Hmmmm... debatable. "Well my little girl we're back. And she..." You look over to Rias and laughed. "She won."

"Won what Momma?" Asked Raven as you picked her up.

"A game of dress up." Rias smirked.

"You beat Aunt Akeno and Ravel?" She gasped.

"Fair and square."

"Oh yeah. I can't wait to put on your clothes on day to dress up." Her blue eyes glisten.

"Yeah... keep it PG Honey." You shake your head.

"Now Hubby you behave while holding our little girl."

"Yes Dear." You sweatdropped.

"Let's all spend some time with Raven before I help make dinner. Sound good?"

"That it does. Best feeling in the world. I love you both."

~~~~~

Asia called Issei in her room. She was flustered. Sad to the point with tears and at the same time angry and hurt. She wiped the tears and breathed deeply to compose herself.

Issei walks through the door to see his first wife on the couch. Arms crossed and legs folded as she is furious. "Asia..."

"Sit down!" She pointed to the spot next to her.

"Can I at least get a hug?"

"Don't touch me!"

"Huh?" He was confused. "What's this all about?"

"I said shut up and don't touch me Issei!"

"Okay Asia." He plants himself on the couch. "Why are you mad?"

"Why? You mean you lying about the other women I don't know about? You wonder why I'm angry. You mean because you hide a child; a boy mind you from me? You mean you're having another wife without telling me any of this? Not defending me when Ravel put me down when I tried to dress up for you?"

"Shit! No frying pan."

"I don't have it. Xenovia does."

Cause that makes me feel so much more comfortable. "Asia what's going on?"

"You're not the man I married."

"I'm what?"

She gave him a hard slap across the face. 🎶Sing me a song that send shivers down my spine. Sing me a song while I leave alone. Sing me a song because you have nothing left inside. Sing me a song while I leave you alone. Sing because tomorrow is the end for you and I. Sing me a song while I leave along.🎶 She snapped her fingers and exited into the bedroom.

(Tweak Bird - Shivers / Rel Remix

Yeah skateboarding let's you here a crazy selection of music. This was in Diagonal by Dennis Busnitz)

"Asia!" He cried.

"Say what you want. I'm done." She huffed and walked into the bedroom.

Issei jumped off the couch and ran in. "Please. Don't pack your bags. Let's talk about this."

"Too late. I'm already packed."

"But I love you."

"And I'm on strike."

"Asia... Please. Let me talk this out."

"Nothing to talk about. You're a pig. You wanted a harem and you got it. You wanted a cinnamon roll daughter. Got that. Now everything I do isn't good enough. Rias found me a place to stay. Away from you. Goodbye."

"Can I plea..."

"I'll smack you again. You think I don't love you? Think I want this? No. I don't. But you're a jerk with other priorities so I'm taking Yui and leaving."

Issei started to cry. "Please. Not her. She's my first born. Please. I beg of you."

"Weekends. See you in court."

~~~~~

"DON'T GO!" Screamed Issei panicking in a full body sweat as he threw the covers off his bed.

Ravel was startled. "Issei!?" She hugged him. "Baby what's going on? Speak to me."

Issei was panting and grabbed a t-shirt to wipe his face. "A dream." He exhaled. "Only a dream. Wow. That was too real."

"You alright?"

"I... don't know."

"Listen. It happens. They have for me and you've been there. Why don't you shower off and grab something to eat. I'll be here. Kay?" She kissed his cheek.

"Good idea. Thanks." He hopes out of bed and quietly exited Ravel's room and into the hall. I remember it. Geez. What the hell am I thinking. I got to shower off and think this over. This is my first marriage we're talking here.

~~~~~

Did I almost get you? Asia I'm sure is pissed that she wasn't defended during the shopping part. I feel for her. And Issei has been slipping. The fact Xenovia and Asia are making him snap out of it says something.

I've honestly been going mad. Seriously between me jumping ship and finding new work, to money, my girlfriend, and my skate company and other heavy decisions I'm stressed. Rel gone mad. Writing is keeping me in check. Thanks guys.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Anyquestions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz