Ch 15 - Dishwasher Case

I've been asked by many for some more Judge Raven Gremory. But what happens if you are on trial against your wife... Oh boy. Who's the bailiff?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Lunch was being finished in the kitchen as the dishwasher beeped noting everyone it was done. Rias had opened the door as steam came out clouding on front of her face.

"Wifey what in the heck are you doing?" You ask her.

"Unloading the dishwasher. Why?"

"I'm sorry, what's the rule?"

"Whoever loads it makes the decision?"

"Correct. And what did I say Rias?"

"Nothing. I assumed you wanted me to unload."

"That's the exact opposite of what I don't want. I make the rules correct? I call the shots at this moment in time?"

"Right..."

You bring your hands together. "Then by the power invested in me I declare this appliance temporarily a cabinet."

Rias sighed. "And the dishes?"

"The dirty? Sink."

"Oh come on. We have how many adults and kids in here? About a dozen? That's unfair."

"Rias you want a ruling? Another solid opinion?"

"Okay. Back momentarily. Nobody move." Kiba lifted up your daughter and carried her over his shoulder. As she giggled going into the other room. Everyone just sort of sat her as he eventually came with a stepstool he placed behind a counter and stood in front of it. He cleared his throat. "Please all rise."

"Uh-oh..." Daddy on trial. That's a first...

Everyone stood up and kind of laughed that Kiba put this together so quickly. Raven entered wearing a judge's robe and carried a wooden hammer with a coaster underneath. She stepped on the stool and smiled.

"You may all be seated." Kiba confirmed.

"Thank you Uncle Kiba. So Plaintiff Mommy is arguing Defendant Daddy that the dishwasher needs to be emptied. His claim the dishwasher stays as a cabinet until empty. To what degree is unverified. All witnesses are in this kitchen. Bailiff?"

"Yes Your Honor?"

"Uncle Kiba this house runs that dishwasher twice a day correct?"

"At least." He replied.

"Everyone agreed on two or three raise hands." Ordered Judge Raven. Everyone raised a hand and she shook her head. "Well that's one. So now what do we do? That's going to have to be emptied sometime before or after dinner. Mommy you have the floor."

"Thank you Rave Honey Your Honor. I was referring to the fact if he was joking or wanted me or someone to unload it. Though correct if I'm wrong we serve a lot of people." Rias smiled. Going along with this so well. "My offer is still there."

"Daddy. Your turn. Why should the dishwasher be a cabinet?"

You chuckle. "Dishes are a long chore."

Everyone laughed a little.

"True. So since you loaded the dishes you decide who unloads. That's the perk. Correct?"

"Yes Judge." You nod.

"So rule is whoever loads picks who unloads. Not they do what they want."

"That, is correct."

"Your cabinet objection is dismissed. However, you still be to pick who unloads. Who will you pick?"

Hmmm... "Ravel."

"Thunder why me?" She whined.

"You helped get Issei the couch. Which, he's not the brightest but yeah."

"Dude that's bullshit!" He cried.

Raven smacked down the hammer. "No swearing in court!"

Geez Issei this is like you and sauce incident. Can we not?

"Sorry Your Honor." Sighed Issei.

"Judgement for the Plaintiff of the dishwasher being unloaded. By Uncle Issei the chosen one. Which their is no court cost and no penalty of fees. Though Uncle Issei since you've been fresh ordered by this court to equally spend time with everyone. Including the kids."

Wow my daughter is mature for her age.

"I will your honor. Is that your ruling?"

"Yes." She nodded.

"Okay. Dishes, babes, and children." He fistbumped.

"Watch it mister." Raven ordered.

"What's the worst that can happen."

"With my invested power I sentence you to one SLA sentence."

"Wait. Niece. Raven. You already ruled." Issei was in the hot seat now.

"I didn't bang the hammer. Two SLA sentences." *Smack*

"Please rise." Kiba ordered.

"Surprise Loli Attack at random. Nice one Issei." Then turned over to Raven. "You are something else. A bailiff, a ruling, and sentences. Just, please don't swing that thing around. That's a weapon."

Raven was confused. "Daddy are frying pans weapons?"

"Only when a woman is mad. Which at last check Asia or Hungary from Hetalia. To each their own."

"Your father is right Raven." Agreed Rias. "Court only issued."

"Okay." She smiled and skipped out of the kitchen.

Rias hugged into your side. "Can you believe that's our daughter Hubby?"

"She gets the looks and smarts from you. A wonderful girl acting like a young woman. It's beautiful, adorable, and scary. She better not age quick."

"Devils age like wine Dear."

"Thank goodness."

Issei was over to the dishwasher as he opened the door. He was ready to stack and prep for dinner in a few hours. But he had company waiting for him. And fast. "Who wants to open the cabinet for me?"

"SURPRISE LOLI ATTACK!" The kids went airborne and pelted him with tackles like a torpedo mixed with a rugby player. "Ouch!" He landed on his back. "When will I learn."

Rias just laughed. "Let's see. Frying pans, many kids, many mates, as well as court cases. I think it's going to be a long time. Keep up the good work Issei. You are going to be just fine and dandy. Oh and by the way, keep wearing the helmet."

"Why?" Asked Issei.

"Loli Flop!" Cried Yui.

"Gah! OOMPH!... Point, made." He laid on the floor recovering. Uncle Issei just took a beating. One being the entertainment of the week. Poor guy. A harem leader, husband of many, father to some, and yet, not much brains to back it up.

~~~~~

Judge Raven may just be one of those things that I thought would be a one good segment and people wamt more of it. Judge Raven Gremory is here to stay. A cute one to boot.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz