one

Chapter 1

Before he goes to bed, he would always look at his collection of his vintage cassette tapes, hoping that one day, maybe he could be famous like Michael Jackson or Coldplay, and before she goes to bed, she would always look outside her window, waiting for a shooting star to come across, and would wish that one day, there will be a man who will be with her like her brother.

He would always stick into reality, dreaming, and making it happen. While she would always stay into dreams, fantasizing, and visualizing scenarios that she would like to happen.

Lee Minhyung is a boy with passion for music, he's good at rapping, singing, playing the guitar— basically, music. His friends would call him Mark for some reason.

Jung Eunmi is a girl who always dream. She knows how to fight for what is right. Even if she gets hurt in the end. Loves music (but would continuously deny it), good at singing (but won't admit it) and good at playing the piano.

"What's all these noises? What in the world is happening? I can't even concentrate!" Mark said, stomping his foot while running down the stairs. He's complaining about the truck noises outside.

His aunt shouted from the kitchen, "I have no idea! But I think the rumors were right. Someone will move in next door. I just don't know who. But I think there will be two. A girl, whose age is just like yours, with her older brother." His mom answered.

Mark rolled his eyes, "Well I don't care! I swear, if I fail my music class, it would be that family's fault!" He said, running back to his room.

He sat on his swivel chair and put his headphones back on, blasting in full volume. He taps his pen on the desk, quietly listening to the soft tune he has been trying to make for the past two weeks.

He was the elected president for the music club. And being the president is hard work, because you have to lift the music club up from rotting.

The reason why the school body decided that he would become the president, is because they were looking for a person who is a musician, singer, dancer, and song writer and composer all at the same time. And if there were a person who happened to be everything that were in the description? It has to be Mark Lee.

He slammed his desk and went towards the window as he angrily moves it upwards.

"KINDLY BE QUIET PLEASE?! A MUSIC STUDENT HAPPENS TO BE STUDYING AT THIS HOUR!!" He shouted, not minding his aunt who happened to be downstairs.

He didn't care if his aunt would scold him for being rude. He's more concerned about his responsibilities. His grades. He's failing music. Which is ironic because he's the music club president.

"What the actual heck was that?" Eunmi asked, raising a brow. "I didn't know that this neighborhood is full of rude people."

His brother raised a brow. "What even were you thinking? That our neighbor is Spiderman? Come on, Eunmi-yah. Welcome to the real world in which superheroes don't exist." He rolled his eyes.

Eunmi pouted. "Whatever. And mind you, I'd rather have batman as my neighbor. Even if Spiderman says that he's friendly."