Chapter 21

"And the rest was the accident. The girl who died was Jenny Claire, my twin sister. Niall's girlfriend, Lou's bestfriend and your bestfriend is me, Jeyxiel Emerald Noryn or JEN. Im sorry if I put you in grief, in pain and in sadness. I dont have the guts to explain because I still blame and never forgiven myself of what happen to JC. Im sorry." Jen cried out.

I dont know what they feel aside from being shocked. But to me, Im so happy that she's alive but I feel so sorry about JC, I can feel the sorrow Jen has been coping up. It was like she was being played by fate.

Niall started to walk towards her, I didnt move, Im not in the position to do something to her. Its okay now that she's alive and I already accepted that she's not meant for me.

Niall then hugged her. "Im so sorry too...baby. Dont ever leave me again okay? What happened, you should forgive yourself its not your fault, no one. I love you baby. Im sorry about JC, yet part of me was responsible of her loss, we should forgive ourselves. We should move on. Maybe, the reason behind JC's loss was a 2nd chance for everyone of us." he said.

Then we all pulled in a group hug. "How about Liam? Do you know what he said on the funeral?" Harry said.

Shit this curly it is. "Yes, I was there watching all of you and I hope Liam will find her princess? Right Li?" Jen said.

I nodded and smiled. "I hope so." I said. I hope I could find my princess too.

"Wait! I have a question." Louis barged in. We looked at him.

"What is it?" Jen asked.

"Is any one of us doesnt really know before what was Jen's full name?" he asked.

"All I know is that her name is Jenny Holland." Lou stated with her arms crossed under her chest.

"Me too." Harry, Liam and Zayn said.

"Well, I thought her name is Jenny Holland too. That's what she said." Niall said scratching the back of his head. --------------------------------------------

Jen's POV

"Im nervous! Why do we need to come here? Its already late biatch!" Lou muttered.

We're walking at the Hyde Park. And its like passed 12am? You'll know later why.

"Lou stay here okay? Ill just pick this call." I said when my phone started to buzz.

I walked a little far from her. "Baby! all was set. Tell curly to start now." I whispered grinning.

Then after a few minutes, fireworks shoot at the sky. Lou held her head up and watch it. Until the last part which says "Will You Marry Me?"

Lou didnt seem to get the message until Harry came out and kneeled down infront of her with a beautiful ring on a little box held to Lou.

"Will you marry me Lou?" Harry asked nervously.

Lou shocked and yet made no reaction. Harry was shaking nervously.

"No." she said.

Then we saw Harry slowly held his hands down.

We went out and shoot profanities at her, questioning why, while Harry started to form waters on his eyes still frozen in his position.

Lou kneeled down and cupped his face. "No means No way for letting you go babe, its a Yes coz i love you that much. Yes I want to be with you forever." she said smiling then pulled him and kissed him softly.

We're all shocked, then we just watched them as Harry put the ring on Louisse' finger.

"Wedding bells! Who's next?" Louis chirped. Liam, Zayn and Harry were smiling like they're going to do something.

Then Niall started to sing the song All of me. His bandmates were singing with him.

"All of Me"

[Verse 1:] What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down What's going on in that beautiful mind I'm on your magical mystery ride And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

[Pre-Chorus:] My head's under water But I'm breathing fine You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

[Chorus:] 'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you, oh

[Verse 2:] How many times do I have to tell you Even when you're crying you're beautiful too The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood You're my downfall, you're my muse My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

[Pre-Chorus:] My head's under water But I'm breathing fine You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

[Chorus:] 'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you, oh

[Bridge:] Give me all of you Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts Risking it all, though it's hard

[Chorus:] 'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you

I give you all of me And you give me all of you, oh

After he sing, he kneeled down infront of me and pulled something on his pocket then...

"Tell me if you want to be with me forever baby..." he said looking straight into my eyes.

I was shocked, I never expected him to do this now. I mean, I know one day he will ask me but I never expected that this is it.

I answered him. "Y-yes." then I cried.

He smiled and put the ring on my finger then hugged me. Everybody cheered. Is it a double wedding? Well, lets see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the story ends here... thankyou everyone :)

please read His Possesion... Im working on it now :)

This story is dedicated to @Shatter, iloveyou Kainny :* bwahahah..

-Elle