Chapter 16 (Pains)

Niall's POV

(Flashback: the night he ended everything)

Its been a week when Jenny and I had this gap arising between us. I dont know what happen but I just feel we're not the same anymore.

There's a point that I can see it clear that there's something she wants to say or that attitude she sometimes give to everyone especially to Louisse.

We fight always because of non-sense things. We're not like this before. Yes I know I care so much about Lou, and its obvious that my feelings for her is still the same.

I let out a big sigh. I really love Jenny, so much. But...

"You still love her dont you?" She said with a pain in her voice and anger in her eyes.

I scrunched my brows. "What are you talking about?"

She harshly wipe her tears. "What does the envelope mean Niall?When are you gonna tell about it?"

I was shocked, so she knew about it. Already knew about it, and that explains everything.

"Why did you try to find out? why? Does it make any sense?!" she keeps on throwing questions at me.

"You wont understand the reason." I said still calm eventhough i cant.

"Understand Niall? You really think i wont?! Do you even understand what I've felt right when i found it out?" she said with her voice raising.

"Stop it Jen, this will just make things complicated."

She pushed me. "Everything is complicated now Niall! Everything! Why did you not told me about her Niall? Why does it hard for you to tell the truth about her? Do you really love me? Huh? Do you even know how hard it was to go day by day with her knowing that she had you at your best and i have you in your worst? Do you even know how it feels to be with you knowing that your heart's still with her?" she keeps on pushing and shouting.

"I do, so much." I whispered.

"What about Lou? You still love her more than you love me right?" She said.

Right there I was stunned. I cant answer her question. I know she knew what is the exact answer she wanted to hear. I cant even look her in the eyes.

"You love her, you loved me." she said while tears flow again in her eyes.

"If Im going to make you choose, Me or Louisse?" she said after a minutes of silence.

I shut my eyes and let the tears dropped. "Im sorry Jen...I love you but I love her more than you'll ever know...Lets...Lets stop this now Jen, I-i think its better for us to take a rest from this relationship. We should take a break..." i said then slammed the door and went out.

I dont want to see her crying, it kills me. I love her, all my life she was there. But I cant let myself like this, I want to fight, I want Louisse be back in my arms again. I know this is wrong, this is selfishness but I really love her.

_______________________________________________________________________

Louisse POV

(Flashback: 5 hours ago)

I was scribbling on this little note I found at the drawer. I dont know what I really want to do or to say but I have this hard feeling and my eyes wants to drop the tears I try to hold back but I failed.

This is not right, it shouldnt be. Lying with Harry is the most horrible thing I did in my entire life.

I remember how he pulled me up and lighten my world when everything was so uncertain. We made everything so beautiful, he never left me.