Chapter 1

Ever felt being freed by the rules and walls that blocks you for being who you are?

The way how your life changed because you've fight for it and it makes you as worthy as you think?

Did your life changed because of a little clumsiness?

Hi I'm Louisse, a girl who tries to be the most perfect human on earth? Its like a question not an statement... So my journey starts here.

--------------------------------------------

"Ms. Gonzalez! What do you think you're doing?." Prof. Martin shouts. His eyebrows scrunched indicating that he is more than serious than ever.

Im sitting at the center-back part of our classroom, chewing a gum while scribbling on my notepad.

I looked at him with an innocent face. "Uh, reading our lesson?" I answered, still chewing the gum on my mouth.

"Really?" he said raising his well done eyebrows.

I smirked. "Really Sir." I answered emphasizing every word I said.

"Can you tell me what is physiology then?" he asked. Oh boy! Physiology? C'mon!

I stood up, closes my notepad. "Do you want me to tell it orally or write it on the bo---" then I was cutted! Argh!

"State it now Ms. Gonzalez!" He shouted. Fine. Its easy!

I shrugged. "Fine sir. " I smirked, he raised his eyebrow.

"Okay. Physiology is a branch of biology that deals with the functions and activities of life or living matter and of the physical and chemical phenomena involved. It is also the organic process and phenomena of an organism or any of its parts or of a particular bodily process." I said in one breath. I sat down, not caring anyone's attention.

What do I care? I came to school to learn and to sass/rant those professors who were underestimating my capabilities.

The class went on. No human can tell what should I do.

After my class, I went to my locker room. Placed my damn books. Argh! Fine its not that I hate school or hate studying. But I dont want so much hassle ok?

I walked through the corridors down to the hallway where the exit gate was. I plugged the earphones of my iPod listening to punk musics.

Anyway Im Louisse Gonzalez. 20, Studying in a Famous University here in London. You guess it. Fine I'll tell it, its Oxford University. Quiet amazing? I am a smart kid. But everyone underestimates me. So I tell you. Do Get A Life.

I don't care what people say. I live my life, on my own. I don't have a family. No relatives, living all alone. Im a rich kid, but I live in a simple flat. How simple is it? Imagine a flat, a completely furnished one.

So my life goes like this. I dont have a lot of friends, the more you have, the more people who will hurt you.

I have a chocolate long loose wavy hair. Im 5 feet 6 inches tall, petite, pale skin, bluish-gray eyes, my face shape was like Perrie Edwards. And I do look like her very much.

I walked on the streets, I want to unwind, tomorrow is saturday so no classes.

I stopped in a coffee shop and bought my white coffee then walked again along the streets.

I went inside of the bookstore and found myself buying a copy of vampire academy's series. I went out while looking at the book. Suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry!" I said, the book was dropped and that someone immediately picked it up.

He's a He, wearing purple jack will's jacket and about 5feet and 11inches tall? "Here, Im sorry for that." he said, handing the book with an apologetic smile. It flashes his nice set of teeth and dimples.

I smiled. "Sorry again." I said then get the book from him. I walk again, going home, no turning back. I tell you, I.Dont.Care.That's.Make.Me.Sick!

I reached my flat, I ditch my bag and book on my bed then took a shower. I suddenly realized, i lost my bracelet! Holy crap!

_____________________________________________________________________________

AN:

first part! :)

Hope you guys enjoy :)