Chapter 3

It was so disgusting today! Mrs. Morgan sends me to the Head Office for you know, what else? Sassing them again. Phew!

I made my way to the Head Office,turned the knob, walks through the room and made myself sit at the chair infront of Ms. Willson's table.

"Ms. Gonzalez... please make your way out of this room and knock first before you enter." she said calmly.

I rolled my eyes and went out of the room. Knocked the door for three times until I heard her saying 'Come In' then I entered again in her office, and sitted.

"So Ms. Gonzalez, what had gotten you here, again?" she asked, emphasizing 'again' then folds her right hand and place it under her chin.

I shrugged. "Same old story." I said, crossing my legs while tapping my fingers in the table continuously.

She smirked. "What was our agreement the last time you came here dear?" she asked.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms on my chest. "Oh you said, the next time I'll be sent here in your lovely office, that would be my last chance to stay here in your dear university." I said half sarcastic-half truth.

Fine. I maybe genius, but my attitude could make my ass kicked off from this famous university. Oh Dear Life!

She smiled. " So this would be your last chance Ms. Gonzales. No more rants/sass over your professors, is that clear?" she looks at me. God! She's... cAnt say it anymore!

"Oh thankyou Ms. Wilson! I will!" I said, tsk. I got up and went out of her dear office!

I put my things inside my locker and locked it up. Then i pulled out my phone coz its deadly buzzing!

"Hello?" I answered while walking through the pavement.

"Lou! where yah?" she asked. It was Jenny, my one and only best friend.

I turned left and passes through the laboratory building. "In my dear school, why?" I asked. I handed the booklet to Allison who's waiting for me outside the Lab. room.

"Im in London! so what now?" she said giggling.

I rolled my eyes and covered the mouthpiece of the phone. "All you need was there." I said to Allison, she nods as I handed out to her the booklet and left.

"Go get your ass home in my flat biatch! I'll be there at 5pm." I said chuckling.

"Okay captain!" then she's off.

I put my phone back inside of my pocket. And went to my last period which is Advance Calculus. Chicken for me dude.

As soon as my last period ended, I went home. I found my bestfriend who's at the kitchen preparing for our dinner. She cooked kimchi spaghetti with korean mushroom on top. My favorite!

"Jenny-ah! Im home!" I shout mimicking korean accent but it turned out to be suck!

"Over the kitchen biatch! and please stop doing korean accent coz you suck dear." she said while placing plates on the table.

I put down my bag at the couch and went to the kitchen and gave her a bearhug.

"I missed you dork!" she said laughing.

"I missed you kimchi!" I said while putting a whole mount of food in my plate.

"I know right. so how's school?" she asked while eating.

"Easy for a genius like me." I said.

She laughed. "Haven't you kicked off yet?"

I shrugged. "Duh? as if they could!" I said.

As soon as we finished eating, she noticed something.

"Lou? where's your bracelet?" she asked, grabbing my left wrist.

Oh-ow, here comes the disaster buddy!

"I lost it." I said, simple as that.

Her eyes widened. "WHAT?! WHEN? HOW?!" hysteric it is.

I rolled my eyes. " I dont know how, it was a week ago." I answered while washing the dishes.

"But it is so important to you!" she said.

Its true. That bracelet is very important to me, it holds my past that I can't remember anymore.

I sighed. "Maybe someone found it, if its mine forever, it would come back. If losing it means something to do with me then fine, I'll accept it." I said.

Jenny didn't questioned me anymore. After cleaning the kitchen, we went to watch a movie until morning.

_____________________________________________________________________________

AN:

Unstoppable updates for tonight???

Bring it on Carrots! :D

-elle_xxii