fifteen

It's Monday again which means it's been two days since Emery and I have gone out. Of course, Brendon and I still have too much pride to be the first to kiss each other, touch each other or do anything but tease.

He'll come into my office and lean in to kiss me, pulling away at the last minute. He'll say dirty things and whisper in my ear while we're out to lunch and I do the same thing back, but it seems like someone needs to take an extra step.

And I'm not intending to lose.

I put on my new matching set of black lace panties and bra. On top of that, I put on a light floral dress that goes down to my mid-thigh. I curl my hair and do my makeup just right. I haven't actually gotten ready for anything in a while, and I'm not gonna lie, it feels nice.

I look into the mirror one more time, fixing my hair and giving myself little pep talks.

"You can do this. You're a confident, sexy, independent woman, and you are going to show Brendon that he can't control you," I think of the fact that I'm actually dressing up for him,"Okay maybe a little, but he doesn't need to know that." I nod to myself with affirmation and head out. 

Walking into the office, I feel much happier than I usually do. It's not very often that I feel good about myself and it's a nice change. One I can definitely get used to. I say hello to everyone as I walk by with a smile on my face. I get odd glances at my off behavior. I'm usually the girl who keeps her head down and ignores everyone.

After the elevator doors open, I step onto the floor and decide whether or not I should do something now or later. Deciding on later, I go to Connor's office and find Emery sitting on his desk. His hand is on her knee as they look back at me. I'm just glad I didn't open the door to find something worse.

"Hello, lovebirds! It's a fine day today, isn't it?" I can tell they are both taken aback. Like I said, it's a good day.

"What crawled up your ass and lived?" Emery giggles.

"Alec did." They both belt out laughter and I vigorously roll my eyes with a scoff. How the hell are they more annoying together?

"Shut up. I bet you've done some weird ass shit in the bedroom, but it's not like I say anything about it." They give me a look to say that I don't want to know, and they're probably right.

"Did you do it though?" I know she's talking about showing 'Alec' the set she bought for me.

"No, but I think I'm going to do it today." She squeals and hops down from the desk. She grabs my hands and twirls me around.

"I love that for you! When? After work? The black or the red?" I'm probably going to show him right after this. And probably not in the way she's expecting. I'm not telling her that, of course.

"Probably after work. And the black." She smiles, giving me a thumbs up and she kisses Connor on the cheek.

"Okay, well good luck with that. I've gotta go work." She walks out with a chipper step, leaving Connor and I alone.

"So you and Emery, huh?" He blushes at the ground like he just saw his high school crush. I've never seen him like that.

"Yeah." A smile splits onto his face.

"I'm really happy for you two, it's cute to see you two together." He nods.

"I didn't know she felt that way about me. Cause she's out of my league. She's beautiful, smart, funny, kind, and like.. just perfect." My heart melts. She would internally combust if she heard him say that.

"It sounds like you really like her." He nods once again, still smiling,"I've got to go as well, I have some stuff to talk to Mr. Urie about." I wave at him as I leave.

I try to walk confidently, but the closer I get to the door, the more I size down. Jesus Christ, what am I doing to myself? I twist the knob and slip in, closing it behind me.

He looks up from his work, and eyes me. He shakes his head and shows off an award winning smile.

"Is this you trying to get me to give up? Because, while it's an amazing try, I'm sorry to say that it won't work, sweetheart." I sit in front of him, not saying a word. I keep my eyes locked on him as I discretely reach up my dress and slowly pull my underwear down.

Shit. Is this awkward? Yes, Courtney. The answer is yes. But it's too late to slide your underwear back up your ass and leave.

I don't break eye contact and neither does he. His eyes darken with lust and I bite my lip. I pull my underwear completely off and hold them in my fist. I walk behind his chair and lean down, putting the panties into his hand as I tip his chair back.

"Excuse me, Mr. Urie, but I just thought you should know that I'm not wearing any underwear today." I feel his breath become irregular as I kiss his neck and my hands run down his chest. I put my lips next to his ear and bite his earlobe, earning a small moan from him,"and I was wondering if you were going to do anything about it." I pull away abruptly and his chair pops forward again. He sits speechless with a dumbfounded look on his face,"oops, looks like my time has run out. I should really get going."
He grips the underwear in his hand, and I sweetly smile at him,"you can keep that."

I turn to walk out, but before I know it, he's out of his chair and gripping my wrist. He pulls me back and snakes a hand around my waist. Our foreheads touch and the space in between us disappears.

"You're making it hard for me not to bend you over my desk right now." He growls in my ear and my breath hitches at his remark. Suddenly I feel so exposed. God, this was such a bad idea.

His hand travels up my thigh and begins to reach under my dress. My stomach drops, but not in a bad way. It's exciting, exhilarating, everything in between and more. But I can't let it go too far. I wriggle out of his grip, mourning the loss of his touch.

"I don't think so. I'm not that easy." That's a lie. I only met him a few weeks ago and now my panties are off. But he could probably make any other girl take theirs off with just one word, so I'm more or less proud of myself.

"You're coming home with me tonight, sweetheart. And this time, you don't get to drive off," once again, his lips trail up my chest and up my neck until he gets to my ear. His fingers play with my bra strap that shows itself from under my dress,"and the things I'm gonna do to you.."