Parker was now chatting about some video game he had bought over the weekend, which was the reason for his dark eye bags and messy hair. Sofia had chastised him for it, giving me an apologetic look as Parker's naturally loud voice continued chatting, the boy energetic despite being so sleep deprived. Rachel sat on the window side, quietly reading over some revision notes for the chemistry quiz she had in the morning, her brow furrowed as she nibbled on the back of her highlighter.

"Get up to anything fun on the weekend, Wes?" Sofia asked, brown eyes soft as she looked at me, ignoring Parker who pouted with the lack of attention. Her question made me immediately think back to Saturday, Nico straddling me, the other time he had straddled me, and my bruised knuckles which were turning a little yellow. 

"N-No," I stammered, mentally slapping myself as the shaky voice left my mouth. "It was pretty boring. Just studying, really."

Studying. With Nico.

"Ugh, same here," Sofia groaned, leaning heavily in her seat, before brightening. "Oh, but your notes were honestly such a life saver. I got through that whole unit so much faster with your notes. You're my hero." Sofia feigned a swoon as Parker snorted, my cheeks flushing as the boy kicked my leg, wiggling a brow. Sofia grinned, but her cheeks were tinged a light pink as she looked at me coyly, her hands suddenly fiddling with the end of her ponytail. 

"It's our stop," I blurted out, already standing up before the train began to stop. I blushed a little harder as Parker just gave me a knowing grin, Sofia standing up quickly as well. Parker just looked at the two of us from his seat, the two of us hastily walking out of the train. Parker and Rachel followed behind us, and Sofia groaned a little as she saw Parker whispering something to Rachel, her eyes immediately flicking towards us.

I swear, there were hearts flying out of her glasses.

"Ignore them," Sofia sighed, giving me a small smile as we walked towards school.

"Kind of hard to when they're staring at my back like this," I said, glancing cautiously behind me to see Parker wiggling his brows and Rachel with a wide, beaming smile on her face.

"They're always like this," Sofia said, rolling her eyes. "Well, only Parker really, but Rachel always goes along with whatever he's doing."

"They're like this a lot?" I asked, Sofia nodding. "So you have lots of 'heroes', then?" I chuckled a little as Sofia grew red, hitting my arm roughly in embarrassment. I just laughed as I rubbed the spot she hit, her arms still gentle despite trying to put some force into it. Sofia just gave me a look, letting out a breath which made the loose strands of hair in front of her face fly upwards. She was quiet for a moment, before softly speaking.

"You're the only one," Sofia whispered, the words almost too soft for me to comprehend. There was a little falter in my step, my head snapping down towards her, only to see the side of her face hidden by her hair. Though her face was obscured, the tips of her ears that peeked out from behind her hair were pink, and I smiled a little. 

She's adorable, unlike that bloody tattooed bastard.

Sofia and I were quiet as we walked into the school, Sofia soon stopping as we were about to walk down separate hallways to our lockers. The girl shifted nervously on her feet for a moment, looking up at me shyly. 

"Um, well, have fun at class," she said, her voice a little stiff, and I nodded, lips curling. 

"Yeah, see you at lunch," I said, Sofia's face immediately brightening with my words, relieved.

"O-Okay! See you then, Wes," she said, eyes crinkling as she smiled, before linking her arms with Rachel, step perky. Parker just let out a low whistle as he walked past me, making me glower at his back.