• Zuri Had a Little Lamb #2 •

Začít od začátku

Griff snapped his fingers and pointed at me, nodding his head yes. I grabbed a rock, and turned to the wall. Let's do this.

It's impossible to ignore these idiots.

Ravi and Jorge won't stop complaining, and Griff's 'encouraging' words aren't helping. I finally finished, and stepped away from the hole. "Done! Now, don't do anything-"

"FREEDOM!" Jorge screamed and rushed towards the hole. "Jorge no!" Ravi and Griff screamed after him, but he was already stuck.

We were sweating so much, we could fill a pool with our sweat, and now, because of Jorge, we're gonna get to add some bones to it.

"Guys? I didn't quite make it!" Jorge's muffled scream came from outside. "Uh yeah, we can see that!" Griff screamed back.

"If we had to get stuck with one half of Jorge, why did it have to be this half?" Ravi said and pointed at Jorge's giant butt. Griff and i groaned in response, and I couldn't help it.

I screamed. A very, very, loud scream. But of course no one heard.

"Oh cruel world." Ravi mumbled as we sat back down.

My stomach and my hands hurt.

Griff and I are currently attempting to get Jorge out of the hole by pulling on his legs. And he won't. Shut. Up.

"Jorge your screaming is helping no one!" Ravi exclaimed. "You are merely sending out a 'come and eat me' signal to the bears!" Ravi added.

This is horrible. Griff and I continued to pull, and Ravi sighed. "Just let him scream." I grumbled. "If they chew off his top half,maybe we can get the rest out."

That's not a bad idea.

We pulled harder, and I winced as my stomach growled once more. "Are you guys using all your strength?" Ravi grunted.

I have a very stupid brother, if you couldn't tell. "Are you using any strength?" Griff said. He rolls his eyes again as we pulled once more.

"Ow!" Jorge screamed. "Oh sorry Jorge. Did the force of my raging biceps hurt you?" Ravi sassed and turned to me and Griff.

Bleh. My stomach continued to growl (what's new?) "No! A bird is making a nest on my head! It's turning my cranium into a condo!" He replied.

Ok then. His hair must be worse.

"Alright. Pulling isn't working. We're gonna have to push him out." Griff said. I nodded my head, and my stomach growled (you guessed it) again.

"Good idea." Ravi sighed. We tuned to him, but stopped when we saw his butt. "Go for it man!" Griff chuckled. "No after you. I insist!" Ravi replied. Ravi pushed Griff towards Jorge.

"Um...ladies first?" Griff lied. I crossed my arms. "Ravi. You've known him longer." I smirked. "Which is why I cannot go near that." He grinned.

"Quit arguing and just push my tush!" Jorge screamed. "It is so hot my eyes are sweating!" Ravi exclaimed, ignoring Jorge's screams.

"Yeah it's called crying." Griff and I mumbled in unison. "Wait! My boiled brain just had a thought. Maybe the heat, will make Jorge perspire more!"

"The sweatier He is, the easier it will be to slip him out the hole." Ravi explained. I grimaced at the thought of Jorge getting sweatier.

"Jorge can get sweatier?" I asked. "He can always get sweatier." Griff replied.

How did my life come to this?

We were pushing the hardest we could at Jorge's rump, but nothing worked. We were sweating like pigs, and steam was everywhere.

"He's not budging!" Griff screamed. "I can see that!" I shot back. Yeah, maybe I'm being a little mean, but how can I help it? I'm hungry.

"My butt is on fire! And not in the way that I'm used to!" Jorge yelled. A loud beeping began to sound, and Ravi's eyes widened. "Oh, dear! I fear this defective piece of junk is about to explode!" Ravi yelped.

We all pushed harder, and Ravi began to curse out people. "If this is the end, let's not spend our last moments touching Jorge's butt!" Griff sighed.

"Good point." I murmured and stepped back. "Look. If this is the last thing I see, I just want to say, Ash, I l-" Griff was cut off by a crash, and he and Ravi clung to each other.

We were all screaming, and I was clutching my stomach. There was an explosion, and boom. The thing was in pieces.

My mind was racing, and I couldn't get up. I heard a bit of talking, but I couldn't see or hear right. I heard Jorge's voice, and four words, "Ash! Are you ok?"

They all rushed towards me, and pushed something that was on me. "I-I'm fine." I mumbled. I grabbed someone's hand, and they helped me up.

Griff had my arm slung around his shoulder as we headed back to camp. So, all in all, today wasn't that bad. Except for the new scar on my arm, I'm good.

❤️

Long time no update eh?

So sorry that I haven't updated! But thank you all so much for 800 reads. I decided to finish the episode for y'all, and made the chapter extra long!

Also, I'm going to be skipping Zuri Weasels Out!!!

-Maya❤️