• Griff is in the House (And Ash)! (P2) •

Ash's Outfit •

• Ash's Outfit •

• Ash •

"Ah, it's so great to be back!" Emma sighed dreamily while signing in.

I looked around at the camp and it actually looked pretty fun. Way more fun than juvie.

"Emma!" Someone yelled. Emma, Zuri, Ravi and I turned around to see a tall girl in a purple and blue flannel.

Emma gasped, "Lou!"

They began running to each other really slowly. Like slow-motion slow.

"For two people happy to see each other," Zuri began.

"They're running really slow," I finished with a giggle.

Emma and Lou hugged each other tightly as Emma spoke, "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you more! The woodchucks are back together again," Lou remarked.

Zuri walked up to them and they did some kind of handshake like thing while I stood awkwardly at the sign up table.

I couldn't help but frown.

Emma noticed me and walked over, grabbing my wrist. "Lou, meet my little sister, Ash."

Lou shook my hand gladly. "So! You missed camp last year because of summer school right?"

I shook my head shyly. "Uh, actually, it was because I had to um...be under watch. I'd been in juvie a few years before and they thought I was acting up again," I explained.

Lou gave me wide eyes. "So you were in juvie?" She asked politely.

"But she's changed!" Zuri quickly added.

Some guy then snuck up behind Emma and yelled, "Hey!"

Emma screamed, spraying him with her pepper spray.

Zuri and I burst out laughing.

"Ow, ow, that burns!" They guy yelled, holding his eye.

"Your lucky she didn't bring her taser," Zuri chuckled.

"Xander I am so sorry!"

My attention was drawn to Emma and the guy. I'm assuming this is the famous Xander.

"Never sneak up on a city gal or a cow during matin' season. They're jumpy," Lou joked.