Chapter 1 - Transmigation

Chapter 1 - Transmigration
She stood there for Forsaken, abandoned, unpopular, her eyes cold and cold, her cold eyes staring at all the money that betrayed her, wealth and fame, her eyes filled with anger and anger, but Also contains crazy. The person you betrayed her is her sister, she loves her, and loves her throughout her childhood until she discovers that the eyes of love contain malicious and evil intentions. Her sister loved her more than anyone, betrayed her to sell her to the enemy, just thinking that it put her heart in the unscrupulous despair. Her life is a lie. She thinks that her mother who loves her and takes care of her actually despise her and send her to the slaughterhouse to live the skin just thinking that her own mother will send her to the ugly place to kill and describe it indescribably. The pain caused his heart to cool, her eyes reflected deep hatred and resentment. She has always Hated her father. In fact, she has been with her mother in kahoots and loved her sister. She stared at the people around her, her eyes falling on her sister. She had to admit that her sister was a homeless beauty in the sky, her hair was as dark as the night, her skin was as white as snow, her eyes were deep and charming, and she didn't understand how. How could she be beautiful?
Does she think that her sister who loved her really hates her? She will send her to the slaughterhouse to live and be killed in terrible pain, no one can understand, but even if she still tries to reason with her, can you still make me alive? "She wants to know if there is a kind-hearted sister she knows at the time may be in their "hahaha, you think I will let you leave, no, not after you marry me who loves you, I will never let you go" She is very confused about the person she loves. It can't be her own sister wants to kill her just for a man! Thinking of her own family, her relatives are filled with her heart, because her eyes are getting cold. If this It is love, if love leads people to betray you, and you can't stand the pain, then she doesn't want to love her, hate love, she hates everyone, hahaha, her laughter is filled with the sound of pain and dissociation in the air, causing her to always be Involuntarily tremble... Her eyes are ruthless and cold but if one looks deeper they can see an endless hate deeply implanted in her eyes... Hahaha, you want me to die Very good, but if I go to hell, I take you all, hahaha, her laughter with sadness and madness, she looks at everyone around her. Then her eyes fall on her so-called fiancee. When he says her When eyes looked at him, her eyes more than anything she had ever seen are colder, more hateful. Ha ha ha, she first crazy laugh
Before he could even stop her from yelling, his head has been cut off, blood is sprayed anywhere, drowning her face and the beautiful deep red of the clothes makes her look like Asura from hell, her The eyes contain frost glare, because she heard her young screams, hahaha, then, before she could even sip a word, her body was cut in half, haha, she heard someone scream but ignored It, she is a killing machine she can't stop, because she let her enemy fall down alone, and finally, her eyes fall on her father, the father is shaking half of her sister's body, tears flow down his face, she The eyes were full of uneasiness and hatred, and finally she was half-squatting because her whole body was full of killing intentions.
He looked up and began to shake uncontrollably. He couldn't help. Looking at her eyes was so terrible, you...he said, when he pointed at her bloody body and tried to climb, the devil said . But before he could do this, she stepped on his back viciously, causing his spine to break, AHHHHHH? He screamed in pain, Dad, you used to call you a princess and an angel, what happened to you, you loved me, he didn't go home, she squatted on her face because her back was deformed There is no expression on her face... You and I will never love you...no mother. The feeling of dying on the pig is much better. He smiled and said that his face was full of sneer. Oh, really, she said, because her face has no expression, her quick action cuts off his arm, AHHH...he screams...if you say you deserve it The pig is dead, her face will form a malicious smile, maybe it will make you sick, 0Kay Ok, I should get the pig to die and you are the strongest and beautiful girl. He said that he is gnashing his teeth.
Hahaha, she laughed.. You let me go now? He asked with vigilance, haha... Of course you are not saying that you should get a pig to die, so I will give you something he wants to say, but before he says anything, his head has been Before cutting off, she saw his body squatting and lost her face with no expression and her eyes cold... He looked at the people around him, his eyes were no longer full of apples and hatred, but now he died They are full of regret and despair. She stumbles in her eyes, her body disappears because of unimaginable pain, but her face still has no expression and indifference, and no reluctant death is shrouded in her thoughts, but only endless Hate, hate love. In fact, she is already dead, she has calmed down, she thought she might forgive her family. But now she realizes how stupid this idea is
you can't believe anyone, you can never believe in love... Before she is about to die, she hears a voice in her mind "What do you want?" The voice is cold and ruthless, but it gives her a sense of familiarity, eh? She was shocked not that she should die. Is she in hell? Then she heard the sound again because it asked another question what you want? "," I hope that I have the supreme power, I am the most powerful man in the universe, I hope to smash all the enemies under my feet.
I want to smash all the enemies under my feet, look down on everyone's hatred... She stopped... this is what I want. "Her face forms a sneer. Cold and ruthless voice. I can give you what you want. But you need to train strength so that you can reach the top... there is another catch, When you have talent, you will not be able to feel the power of love or express any human emotions in any shape or form. Haha... She smiled painfully, nodded, and her face was cold. Smile "I can't ask for something better and then suddenly send out a terrible pain that pierces her body and spreads." Because she was on the verge of darkness, she heard a cold and ruthless voice. "You are going to be born again to another world and everything is getting dark."

The old body of the protagonist before the reincarnation -The protagonist is not very interested in fashion, wearing simpler clothing, not extravagant

The protagonist is not very interested in fashion, wearing simpler clothing, not extravagant. She wears messy ponytails and long red robes with black jade belts.
The facial features of the protagonist are not surprisingly beautiful, but they are very eye-catching in appearance and are involved in her/his unique facial structure and fascinating bridge of the nose.
He/she has a little red mouth
The eyes of the big phoenix are slightly reduced
There is also a straight bridge
In general, the appearance of the protagonist is generally considered above average
And very attractive and will not cause damage to the eyes
-0-